To the 11,000 + lurkers right now!!! Why not just join? Come join our family!<3<3<3

erikfig

Reaction score
yo!!!! Sup!!! Hi!!!!!!!! ;)

**Edit**

Oops! I guess I did not read that part LOL!!

Last edited:
OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:shocked: dude yur no newbie!! Thanks for the :bump: tho :D

jomama22

Reaction score
Well this is my first time away from the hacked section of the site...

I guess you could say I'v been "rooted"...hhaha.....no?

Sent from my droid using my right thumb

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I was a lurker until last month, Been using the site since I purchased my Droid, just never registered.

DOOOO ITTTTTT

droidman101

Reaction score
Well this is my first time away from the hacked section of the site...

I guess you could say I'v been "rooted"...hhaha.....no?

Sent from my droid using my right thumb

sorry to break it to you but:
that.pun.sucked :D

OP
Corinacakes

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm gonna be not so available here until Monday. Goin land speed racing up north and I'm not sure if there's coverage. I'll be checking in if I can! So be good!!!

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Okay, here you go Cakes. Longtime lurker, first time poster. Please allow me to state up front that I absolutely love my Droid.dancedroid

While waiting on the iPhone to come to Verizon I started hearing about the Moto Droid. After doing a little research and running into a rep in Best Buy that put the Droid through its paces for me, I jumped in with both feet and purchased the Droid the day after Thanksgiving.

This is my first smartphone and I am by no means a techie, so this microcomputer that also happens to be a phone has remained stock. Even so, the Droid does easily 92% of what I need (or want) and Pdanet handles the remaining bits.

I've enjoyed the Android platform so much that I upgraded my daughter's phone from an LG Voyager to the LG Ally this week. After a brief session pointing out a few things to her (things that I learned here at DroidForums BTW) she's taken off and really loves the technology. Both she and I prefer the physical keyboard so I plan on sticking with the Moto Droid ............... at least until the proposed Moto Pro.;) Besides, I want to see where Froyo will take me.

That's it for now. I'll slide back into the recesses of the forum and continue to learn, only to surface on occassion. Thanks for the laying the groundwork that is allowing the continued sharing of ideas.

Last edited: