To Do List Apps

Reaction score
What are the best ones out there?

I like Dont Forget the Milk, but its a paid for app. Id like something just as configurable and with a clean UI.

V8vroom

Reaction score
Colornote is great for me.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
For a to-do or task list I use Gtask, for my groceries, I use Our Groceries. Like both a lot.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

LocoRon

Reaction score
I use GTasks (by Dato).

It's pretty simple, but works quite well for me. :) (I especially like its 4x2 widget)

OP
whitedragon551
Reaction score
I found a program called Task List. So far I like it. Only thing I wish it did was allow transparency settings.

StylnRyan

Reaction score
I use Mobisle Notes. It's pretty simple and clean. Has check boxes that you tap and it grays out that task and moves it to the bottom. Best to do list app I've used.

gsfield

Reaction score
"To Do List" has an intuitive UI, it's free, and it's the best of all I've tried (and I went through a lot of them before finding this one).

To Do List Plus is the pay version, though the free one suits my needs just fine.

~gsfield

Sent from my SCH-I500

Hyposprayer

Reaction score
Ok, I've got a similar request so I'll just post it here. Here's the features I'd like in a todo list app:

1. have an option to edit or create tasks online or through a program on the pc which will sync to my phone

2. have either alerts or sync to google calendar

3. have repeatable tasks

I checked out GQueues and it would've been perfect only that it requires to pay to sync to google calendar. I'd like to see if there are decent free alternatives for it as well. I am not awesome at typing on my phone, so I'd rather prefer that I could edit the apps on my computer.

Things I've tried other than GQueues:
Astrid, something called Cloud-tasks or something similar, GTasks (Google Tasks are not repeatable, didn't have many features)

Doesn't have to be pretty as long as it works well. If there's nothing like this for free please feel free to recommend some paid ones that might be cheaper or a way to compromise with other apps.

OP
whitedragon551
Reaction score
Not sure to the person above me as Im just getting into this.

What I can say is that Task List is my favorite so far. If it had skins that would be the icing on the cake.