To Do list apps/Day Planner Apps

intrepid48

Reaction score
Any opinion on any To Do List apps, perhaps that integrate with Google Calendar and which have best features, UI, et cetera?
Thanks!!! dancedroid

tnronin

Reaction score
I've used gtask. It integrates with Google. HTH

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
I

intrepid48

Reaction score
How did you like it? I see mixed reviews on everything I have looked at. Thanks.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I also use gtasks because it auto sync's between gmail calender and google devices (my tab and my droid). List is always backed up to your google email/calender. You can set reminders, it's light weight (doesn't bog your phone down like Astrid) and has 2 desktop widgets. You can setup multiple lists. I also use it for a grocery list. Best one on the market in my opinion.

tnronin

Reaction score
What the poster above said. lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

GeekyKitten

Reaction score
GTasks...

Will also be trying this app! Thanks for your advice. Are you using the full paid version or the free? Any noticeable differences?
Here's a good question: Does it allow for repeating apps? I am really looking for something that can be used as a Daily Planner; I really need a routine!

MonkeyTime

Reaction score
I've used both gtasks and taskos and at least for now have stuck with gtasks. It syncs with google better. There are a lot of things I liked about taskos, but the sync never worked consistently for me.

As for groceries, you have to try ourgroceries, it's great and can be used online or on your phone, and best of all, the list can be shared nh multiple people!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

joeshell20

Reaction score
Take a look at mobisle notes paid version. It syncs with google docs, allows you to make checklist or plain text. It also has a widget that let's you add notes to desktop. I use this everyday, I have a doc that is named quick notes, and I add my todo items for that day in that note. I have tried every note and task manager there is, and out of them all, I found mobisle notes was the best for me.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jojuvanlaanen

Reaction score
I have a list of great apps that serve that purpose. My favorite is calengoo, which incorporates google task as well as google calendar. I did a review on this app, as well as other apps like this. Take a look!

Best apps for moms