Titanium and Other Backups Aren't There

IamGod2U

Reaction score
Hello. Just traded my Droid X in for a new Razr today. I had issues with the market... apps would not repopulate and then when I rooted and installed Titanium I found that it did not see my previous backups. The same was the case for other programs that were backed up. I took the SD card out and put it back into my X and there everything is... I was going mental trying to figure out what was wrong...

Then I switched over to USB Mass Storage and saw that TWO drives show up. MOT (G:) and Removable Disk (L:)... and when I look at them it's clear that the SD is L: and it is not being recognized in favor of the G: drive when the Razr is looking for backups as requested (that's my hypothesis anyway), so can someone PLEASE help a noob out here and tell me how to get to my backups and save my sanity? Please? Thank you in advance.

jtpowell

Reaction score
Hello. Just traded my Droid X in for a new Razr today. I had issues with the market... apps would not repopulate and then when I rooted and installed Titanium I found that it did not see my previous backups. The same was the case for other programs that were backed up. I took the SD card out and put it back into my X and there everything is... I was going mental trying to figure out what was wrong...

Then I switched over to USB Mass Storage and saw that TWO drives show up. MOT (G:) and Removable Disk (L:)... and when I look at them it's clear that the SD is L: and it is not being recognized in favor of the G: drive when the Razr is looking for backups as requested (that's my hypothesis anyway), so can someone PLEASE help a noob out here and tell me how to get to my backups and save my sanity? Please? Thank you in advance.

If your backups actually are on the sdcard you need to change things to the proper location in TB. The sdcard is actually internal storage. You want ext-sdcard for the actual removable sdcard.

Oaklands

Reaction score
If your backups actually are on the sdcard you need to change things to the proper location in TB. The sdcard is actually internal storage. You want ext-sdcard for the actual removable sdcard.

+1, that should fix it.

shizumie

Reaction score
I was having all kinds of problems on my sd coming from bolt.. saved to pc. Put in razr formated then transfered via usb and no more problems.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk