Titanium Backup - No data elmenets

cfaber

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just installed Titanium Backup, the phone is rooted, all `fixes' suggested have been made such as busybox update, superuser update, etc. However regardless when I click on 'Backup/Restore' it takes a few seconds to refresh the apps list, then nothing is ever displayed, Just a blank page.

So I'm wondering if this is something screwy with my setup or the Razr it self.

Does anyone else have this running successfully on their Razr?

DroidXJoel

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just installed Titanium Backup, the phone is rooted, all `fixes' suggested have been made such as busybox update, superuser update, etc. However regardless when I click on 'Backup/Restore' it takes a few seconds to refresh the apps list, then nothing is ever displayed, Just a blank page.

So I'm wondering if this is something screwy with my setup or the Razr it self.

Does anyone else have this running successfully on their Razr?

Filter by all apps scroll all the way down and your backed up apps should be there. If not, then your backed up files may be on your internal SD card on previous phone. If you still have the other device insert your card in that device use a file manager go to internal card look for titanium back up and live to your external card. That's what I had to do going from bionic to Razr. But make sure you scroll to the bottom if the list of all apps that's where mine were

Typed with my Rooted RAZR