1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Thunderbolt case

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Accessories' started by tadow213m, Mar 23, 2011.

1. tadow213m

tadow213m New Member

I just got my new phone 2 days ago and wanted to find a white case for it. Can someone link a good site that provides high quality cases, preferably a white one.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App
  2. gatewayad

gatewayad New Member

3. cnmsales

cnmsales New Member

In addition to the OP request. Can anyone recomend a case that will work and still allow you to plug it into the car dock?
  4. guitarchris123

guitarchris123 New Member

No. The car dock does not allow a case to fit.
  5. guitarchris123

guitarchris123 New Member

Check ebay or amazon for some of the cheaper brands, I have not seen a case from any name brand manufacturer that comes in white, but I haven't really been looking for one either, so you may get lucky. However, I don't think you will find a "high quality" one if you do find one, white is not a very high demand color (gets dirty). Also look in my thread that the previous poster suggested to get an idea of some of the name brands for cases and check their websites just in case. Good luck!