Thoughts on the Motoactv?

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
The bionic strapped to the arm deal is great if you ain't pushing buttons or using the screen... i thought it was my answer untill i tried it and couldn't see what the heck i was trying to do on the screen... i like the wrist or clip on idea

HDG55

Reaction score
Newbie here

I've been walking with friends that have activity monitors/pedometers. I don't really want to buy a new device as I thought my Bionic (since I take it anyway) could do. The problem is that everything I've read is a little too technical for me. I think I need an app right? and some sort of way to attach my phone. Could you direct me to reviews, instructions, anything that might help me set this up. DR said lose 40 lbs and she meant it. So I need something to track how I'm doing at zumba, walking, the gym and everyday activities. I'm afraid though I know a far amount about computers; the phone has me confused. My phone is not rooted.
Thanks for any help you can send my way.

bacchus71

Reaction score
I've been walking with friends that have activity monitors/pedometers. I don't really want to buy a new device as I thought my Bionic (since I take it anyway) could do. The problem is that everything I've read is a little too technical for me. I think I need an app right? and some sort of way to attach my phone. Could you direct me to reviews, instructions, anything that might help me set this up. DR said lose 40 lbs and she meant it. So I need something to track how I'm doing at zumba, walking, the gym and everyday activities. I'm afraid though I know a far amount about computers; the phone has me confused. My phone is not rooted.
Thanks for any help you can send my way.

Check out https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/product_page/faqs/p/8199,8231 for Guides and instructions for how to setup. It's fairly easy to setup. There is an app you can download to your phone, but its not a necessity. The app allows you to track progress on your Bionic, and connects up via bluetooth, so you can take calls and get text messages on it, but its not necessary.

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Does anyone have one? I've been wanting one for a while now and they're on sale at BestBuy. Does anyone own one? Can you give me your opinion on it? I see they've been pretty good with the updates. I just wanted to hear from some thoughts from my fellow Bionic owners about it.

I bought my girlfriend one and she is in love with it i would seriously consider it if youre a big outdoorsy fitness guru its well worth it

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2