Does anyone own a Moto 360 2nd Gen 42MM?

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Yeah, I don't want to move into something that's not going to play well with apps for very long.
Your wife has the women's model of the 360, right? Is it significantly smaller than the men's version? I don't want anything too small. When I was wearing analog watches, I leaned towards the men's styles and only wore women's for dressy occasions. I still wear those when I dress up, but that's seldom, so want to make sure I end up with something rather substantial on my wrist, but not something the size of a 45 record.
Yes, she has the women's version Moto 360. It's a 42MM watch, so the same size as the men's 42 MM Moto 360. The only two things that really make it a women's version is the Rose Gold color and it takes 16 MM watch bands vs the 20 MM bands for the men's version.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Yes, she has the women's version Moto 360. It's a 42MM watch, so the same size as the men's 42 MM Moto 360. The only two things that really make it a women's version is the Rose Gold color and it takes 16 MM watch bands vs the 20 MM bands for the men's version.

That's very helpful, thank you! I'd prefer black or silver, so a man's version would be fine.

OP
Sajo

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
If you do end up getting a watch with Android Wear 2.0 here is an article from CNET that helps explain some of the differences and new functionality in 2.0.

13 new things you can do with your Android Wear smartwatch

Oh cool, thank you @Sajo! Looks like there's quite a difference.. I've saved this to refresh my memory once I find my new watch.
Thanks again!