Thoughts and Prayers

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
Started feeling bad on Thursday, thought it was just my semi annual sinus thing. Got tested for the flu, negative. Also tested for covid, positive, as far as for me it isn't any worse than a common cold but will have to self quarantine for another 10 days.

JandN2639

Reaction score
ggrant3876, if it stays that way, consider yourself very lucky. A close friend has a relative in their 30s who used to be very healthy and was in the hospital with the virus for a few weeks on a ventilator; only now, after several days at home, are they starting to walk without a walker.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Stay safe everyone. All the political drama aside...this is a virus. A virus. It doesn't care who you are or what you believe, or what you think is right, what you think is wrong. It's a virus. It only wants to infect and multiply, and infect, and survive. Stay safe. And best wishes for a speedy recovery to everyone infected.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
ggrant3876, if it stays that way, consider yourself very lucky. A close friend has a relative in their 30s who used to be very healthy and was in the hospital with the virus for a few weeks on a ventilator; only now, after several days at home, are they starting to walk without a walker.
Thanks, my temperature broke Saturday but was never more than 100.7. I'm 74 but I do 1 1/4 hours every day on the elliptical and ride the bike for 30 minutes and walk a mile or so. My lungs are in pretty good shape, when it first came on thought it was my sessional allergies and started Robitussin DM immediately. Hoping the worst is over.

socal droid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S21+
ggrant3876, I have added you to my prayers for a speedy and full recovery. You have reminded me of something my primary care had told me back in May. Do not be overly concerned or worried about getting the virus. Instead, do everything I can to build up my immune system .. eating well, sleeping enough, taking vitamins, and being active. A strong immune system will help minimize the effects of the virus.

Sent from my Note 10 using Tapatalk

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
ggrant3876, I have added you to my prayers for a speedy and full recovery. You have reminded me of something my primary care had told me back in May. Do not be overly concerned or worried about getting the virus. Instead, do everything I can to build up my immune system .. eating well, sleeping enough, taking vitamins, and being active. A strong immune system will help minimize the effects of the virus.

Sent from my Note 10 using Tapatalk
I take lots of vitamins and work out religiously and thank you for the prayer, they are coveted.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Thanks, my temperature broke Saturday but was never more than 100.7. I'm 74 but I do 1 1/4 hours every day on the elliptical and ride the bike for 30 minutes and walk a mile or so. My lungs are in pretty good shape, when it first came on thought it was my sessional allergies and started Robitussin DM immediately. Hoping the worst is over.
Amen.. Hopefully all passes and you keep feeling better daily...

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk