1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Those looking for a phone case...

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by psujames41, Jun 14, 2010.

1. psujames41

psujames41 New Member

I HIGHLY recommend the Sedio Innocase for Moto Droid! I've had a Body Glove case for the past three months and the Sedio case feels far superior. Muuuch less bulky-- it feels like a new phone in my hands dancedroid
  2. CrusoeCale

CrusoeCale New Member

I got a Rocketfish snap on case. The bottom doesn't fit on right (too small) and the top part is too big, it keeps moving around and there is a gap between the edge of the screen and the edges of the case. Any problems like that with the Sedio Innocase?
  3. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

Seidio - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

Take a look :)
  4. AzDroidFan

AzDroidFan New Member

Does the Sedio case have a belt clip and a rotatable "kick stand" like the Body Glove?
  5. papatar

papatar New Member

I bought the innocase and holster. It worked fine for a couple months but now the screen half of the case won't stay on. I sent a message to seidio last week but haven't heard anything yet.