Smallest Case?

Novalok

Reaction score
Im lookin for a case that keeps the phone almost EXACTLY the same size. I have a case from verizon and it makes it rather bulky. I love the size and feel of my phone without a case but im terribly terrible on phones so is there any case that can simulate the original feel and look of the moto droid

xliderider

Reaction score
The Seidio Innocase is pretty thin. Other than that, you might want to look at the film-type protectors like Best Skins Ever, Ghost Armor, Phantom Skins, Invisible Shield, etc.

OP
N

Novalok

Reaction score
any suggestions on which is best? Gives the most similar feel etc?

jmebine

Reaction score
I have and live by the invisible shield. After purchasing mine the day I bought my phone in fear of my abusive history with phones I fell in love immediately. So much I went straight back and put them on my wife, and son's phones. Work amazing, last piece of advice is go ahead and pay 4 or 5 extra bucks and have best buy or whomever install it.

any suggestions on which is best? Gives the most similar feel etc?

GodfatherIP

Reaction score
I had the Zagg invisible shield on mine for a while. Like any skin it adds almost no bulk but probably doesn't add much protection against anything other than scratches. The skin looked good but the pieces don't fit together completely so there will be small gaps that are exposed. I got one with custom graphics and was disappointed to see that it turned yellowish after about a month. Have other people had problems with their Zagg shields turning yellow or just me? I also didn't like the feel of the screen protector from Zagg because it had kind of a rubbery orange peel feel to me (I took the Zagg screen protector off fairly quickly though, some people say it feels better after a few days of use). One nice thing about a skin though is it will work with the original Motorola docks since it adds almost no bulk.

Now I am using the Seidio Innocase. It is pretty thin for a case (like 1mm I think) but you definitely notice some added bulk. It bothered me a little for like the first day but now I am used to the size and like the protection it adds. I also got their media dock because unfortunately the Droid will not fit in the regular media dock with the case on (by the way anyone looking to pick up an original media dock cheap?). I bought a Seidio "ultimate screen guard" as well and so far I like it a lot (only been about a week though). It was one of the easiest screen protectors I have installed, no liquids or anything are used so you don't have to worry about letting it dry. Anyway I have been very happy with my Seidio case and screen protector and recommend them but if you really want no bulk you may want to go with a skin instead.

shmoo

Reaction score
I went with the otterbox commuter case. It adds some bulk but the phone still has the same feel. Its got a rubber like insert on the inside of the case that helps protect it from shock when dropped. The only place that I really notice any bulk is at the keyboard where the slider piece clips on. But after a couple of days its not noticeable. Def worth the money imo.