This thread is about motorcycles!

ga3808

Reaction score
Used to ride the sporty's as a youngster. I ride a 07Big Dog Mastiff, 117 cubic in. SS motor with a fatty 300 rear tire. This bike is a blast to ride, Oklahoma City to Sturgis, SD. in one day, 19+ hours.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

VTRweasel

Reaction score
Got me a dinc mount, still pics come out pretty good, video's shaky but watchable. Too bad I can't upload the vids though. Tried youtube via wifi but I still can't get it to work.

$10 bux on amazon. Searched bicycle phone mounts...

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sold my FZ1 yesterday, and this afternoon I picked up a 2007 Triumph Daytona 675, mint condition and only 1700 miles.

dark juggalo

Reaction score
I'm a motorcycle tech..so I get to ride so many..I'm so in heaven.

and I live near the dragon so have a couple of my own..a ZX-11 and a R-1

SANY2027.jpg

0726091931a.jpg

SANY1104.jpg

0322.jpg

Last edited:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What is one that you own or like to ride most of all Dark Juggalo?

therock

Reaction score
Long Gone is a biking category I miss. I don't know what to call it but its not a hog and not a crotch rocket. The bike pictured with me here is my old 1977 KZ1000 I massaged into quite the comfy beast. She had bored out carbs and after market cams, and the header is and equal length unit tuned to just for her. I lacquer blacked her and added an LTD seat and shortened the blinkers.

We went down to the famous car doing a left hander and claiming they didn't see me. She was totaled and I was lucky. I had the 1st year 1993 KZ900 that I wish I still had pics of.

mykz1000.jpg

speedfreeq

Reaction score
Long Gone is a biking category I miss. I don't know what to call it but its not a hog and not a crotch rocket. The bike pictured with me here is my old 1977 KZ1000 I massaged into quite the comfy beast. She had bored out carbs and after market cams, and the header is and equal length unit tuned to just for her. I lacquer blacked her and added an LTD seat and shortened the blinkers.

We went down to the famous car doing a left hander and claiming they didn't see me. She was totaled and I was lucky. I had the 1st year 1993 KZ900 that I wish I still had pics of.

mykz1000.jpg

These days its called a naked bike and it ain't gone... Kawi Z1000, Triumph Speed Triple, new Honda CB1000, even the Aprilia Tuono are all good examples. Not so prevalent in America anymore, but they're out there.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

mykz1000.jpg

That was a very nice ride you had. When I ride, I subconsciously think that I'm invisible to everyone and how would I react at pretty much anything that could possibly go wrong. It's a shame we have to ride like that, but so far the strategy has paid off for me.

I'm glad you fared much better than the bike.

duc13

Reaction score
This is my 06 monster. Would be riding now if i wasnt recovering from surgery. Not the fastest bike out there but handles like it is on rails. Wont find any chicken strips on my tires.

Sent from my ADR6400L

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
I hate motorcycles.

How do people ride them on highways????
What if you fall over???? lol

duc13

Reaction score
What if you are walking down the sidewalk with your eyes glued to your phone and a gd garbage truck runs you over? What if you get struck by lightning? What if you drown in your bathtub with cinemin candles burning while listening hanson? Stop living what if, and live a little. Dont knock it unless you try it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

mistayoung

Reaction score
Here is what I am working with, just about finish with revamping of this beast
aefcb6c2-dd2d-30cb.jpg