This Rom Rocks!

ITguy11

Reaction score
I just wanted to give credit to all of the developers that created Sapphire!

This is by far the smoothest running rom that I have used on my Droid bar none (and I have tried them ALL). I look forward to using your future releases. Keep up the great work! :icon_ banana:dancedroid:):gotmyvote::rating10:

Thanks,
Shawn

cvpcs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

This is by far the smoothest running rom that I have used on my Droid bar none (and I have tried them ALL). I look forward to using your future releases. Keep up the great work! :icon_ banana:dancedroid:):gotmyvote::rating10:

Thanks,
Shawn

Thanks shawn. Tis encouragement like yours that makes it all worth it :D

wingdo

Reaction score

This is indeed a great ROM. Running this ROM with jdlfg's kernel and i get awesome battery life, and it's so freaking stable it's not even funny. The team has done a great job with this ROM. Looking forward to the update so I can theme. :)

supahrob

Reaction score
I want to use it sooooo bad!
But I would really like Facebook sync to work - oh and I HATE the stock look of the droid - the white bar at the top drives me nuts. I understand the next release will fix these... I think I could live with the white bars if the facebook worked. But both is a little rough for me to deal with at once.

I am so excited to try this though - I may cave and do it. Would anyone be so kind as to explain EXACTLY what it is thats not working with Facebook? I mean, will the widget still give me FB updates? Do the contacts not work right? What?

Take care,
Rob

cvpcs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I want to use it sooooo bad!
But I would really like Facebook sync to work - oh and I HATE the stock look of the droid - the white bar at the top drives me nuts. I understand the next release will fix these... I think I could live with the white bars if the facebook worked. But both is a little rough for me to deal with at once.

I am so excited to try this though - I may cave and do it. Would anyone be so kind as to explain EXACTLY what it is thats not working with Facebook? I mean, will the widget still give me FB updates? Do the contacts not work right? What?

Take care,
Rob

I am happy to explain. Essentially the app itself works. You can still view the widget, your friend's updates, messages, etc. What isn't work is contact syncing. This means that the people in your contacts list won't be updated with information from facebook (pictures, email, numbers, etc).

Reaction score
JUst got this downloaded las night and love it. Very smooth and no issues so far.
Great work guys. Team Chaos being gone I think I found my new Team.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've been running this ROM for over a day and must say it is extremely smooth and stable. I'm scoring 1000-1075 in quadrant with the stock kernel. I think we will see great things from this Dev in future releases, and love the fact that it uses SPRecovery and is built from source!

Keep up the great work!! One tiny suggestion can you move the current ROM thread to a sticky?