1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

this is a hard question....

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by mamacita4two, Sep 7, 2010.

1. mamacita4two

mamacita4two New Member

So,the only way I can get online is threw pda net.wifi isn't available were I am
    If I hookd up a ps3 to my comp via verizon service threw pda net,could I do online gaming??...idk how else to word that lol basically tho I wanna no if I could go online somehow with my phone.like I said,wifi isn't an option,I'm in the boondocks.
  2. joeybarclay

joeybarclay New Member

tether to ur computer then connect the ps3 to the computer and use the computer to share internet with the ps3
  3. furbearingmammal

furbearingmammal Super Moderator

So far north in NY I smell maple syrup when the wi
    At the very least you'd need a cross-talk cable or a router, and even then I'm not sure how it would work.

It sounds to me like you'd need to root to fix this issue.