Thirdeye black theme

rystan11

Reaction score
i flashed the squid version but the dialer is normal, gray buttons and all. any ideas?

trook

Reaction score
no, thats not normal, your keys should be more black than grey. This theme is awesome, I'm so happy I can use it on multiple roms now. Thanks TG Waste!

OP
J

jschoef

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it is normal as this rom has the blur dialer. The other roms this theme is on uses wycontacts (a different dialer) and that dialer you can theme easier.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

tgwaste

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it is normal as this rom has the blur dialer. The other roms this theme is on uses wycontacts (a different dialer) and that dialer you can theme easier.

yep, this is correct

trook

Reaction score

well check you out! I never would have known but I wanted to, I swear I'm not being sarcastic, good 1.

luvmypups26

Reaction score
I couldn't find a version specifically for squidly, there's just one file that says its for fission. Is that file suppossed to be universal? If anyone has a file for squidly can you post it or PM me pretty please?? I tried flashing the fission version and got stuck at the boot animation and I did mount system and data. Any help is appreciated!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums