[THEME] ThirdEye Black for RubiX 1.9.7

tgwaste

Reaction score
Loving this theme. With the GMail update, I lost the notification icon that is in your theme. Should I reapply it to get it back, or...?

Hi,
Im not going to be doing anything with 1.9.7 anymore as 2.0.1 is out now so if youre running that you can get the latest update below which should resolve the issue as well as give you the latest and greatest with regards to thirdeye.

thirdeye.rubix.2.0.1.droidx.zip

Last edited:
OP
mcp770

mcp770

Reaction score
Thanks to tgwaste for the great work...op updated with new link.

madjokeer

Reaction score
would this work on the Rubix Blurry2.0 ? im just looking for a nice taskbar theme.

bmali22

Reaction score
How do I uninstall the youtube app so I can use the new version? I really dislike the version that comes with this theme

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Try uninstalling it then install the one from the market

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
mcp770

mcp770

Reaction score
Also any time you install a theme you can open the zip and somewhere in there is always an app folder. I usually delete the apps I don't want messed with and rezip the theme and install. Works fine and no unwanted changes to my apps.

PSUlion01

Reaction score
is this theme still supported and available? Can't seem to find a working download anywhere...

zsld0423

Reaction score
I'll upload the one I have downloaded, gimme a min. Worked perfectly on my Droid X on 1.9.7 when I was running it.

Edit: Here's the link, it's to my DropBox. And I know the file says Droid2 in it, but disregard that. Still worked fine haha

http://db.tt/USsLZUz

Last edited:

PSUlion01

Reaction score
I'll upload the one I have downloaded, gimme a min. Worked perfectly on my Droid X on 1.9.7 when I was running it.

Edit: Here's the link, it's to my DropBox. And I know the file says Droid2 in it, but disregard that. Still worked fine haha

Dropbox - thirdeye.rubix.v1.9.7.droid2.zip - Simplify your life

sweet thanks... any idea how this differs from the 2.0.whatever version that was floating around here?

also a longshot, but do you also have the nextang theme that was previously up in another thread? that also seemed to disappear...

zsld0423

Reaction score

sweet thanks... any idea how this differs from the 2.0.whatever version that was floating around here?

also a longshot, but do you also have the nextang theme that was previously up in another thread? that also seemed to disappear...

I'm not exactly sure how it differs lol, it's been a while since I was on Rubix. After the 4.5.588 Gingerbread was released by P3Droid I jumped ship lol. And as for the Nextang theme, I actually do still have it! haha. Along with the other themes, RevolutionGreen, RevolutionRed, Miui, and Incognito. I'll post up the Nextang theme here in a second

Edit: Here's the link for Nextang! Also on DropBox

http://db.tt/qLxeiWZ

Last edited:

PSUlion01

Reaction score

I'm not exactly sure how it differs lol, it's been a while since I was on Rubix. After the 4.5.588 Gingerbread was released by P3Droid I jumped ship lol. And as for the Nextang theme, I actually do still have it! haha. Along with the other themes, RevolutionGreen, RevolutionRed, Miui, and Incognito. I'll post up the Nextang theme here in a second

Dropbox - Retrokid_NexTang_Rubix1.9.7_V1.zip - Simplify your life

appreciate it. Guess I should start looking at the gingerbread stuff now...lol. Worth making the jump?

zsld0423

Reaction score

Dropbox - Retrokid_NexTang_Rubix1.9.7_V1.zip - Simplify your life

appreciate it. Guess I should start looking at the gingerbread stuff now...lol

Anytime lol. If you've got any questions regarding gingerbread or need any help, feel free to ask me, I've done too many SBFs from messing up on different parts and I doubt you'll want to lol

Last edited: