Thirdeye black theme

OP
J

jschoef

Reaction score
I have been using it (on another rom) and it is by far my favorite. That is why I requested him to make it for this rom. I liked stock squidly's theme the most until I found this theme...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
J

jschoef

Reaction score
I don't know as I'm not using squidly right now...but I most likely will be back on it soon. I keep switching and expiermenting with different roms.

OP
J

jschoef

Reaction score
You usually need to reboot in clockwork mode and install it threw there. Choose install new zip...not update. Make a backup first.

OP
J

jschoef

Reaction score
I'm going to go to squidly right now and see how it is...I will report in a little bit.

OP
J

jschoef

Reaction score
Ok, it has a very cool new boot animation, has new icons on the notification bar, more colorful text, aosp lock screen (which I like).
What its missing is the dialer (still the same blur dialer), black themed apps. You can find black themed(or other colors) if you look around.

The squidly animation did not change.

reyrey2435

Reaction score
been running the theme for almost a day now ony thing i find a problem is the battery meter tends to be wrong showing the wrong percentage in the notification bar...any idea how to fix this? anyone else having the same problem?

patchm00

Reaction score
been running the theme for almost a day now ony thing i find a problem is the battery meter tends to be wrong showing the wrong percentage in the notification bar...any idea how to fix this? anyone else having the same problem?

Yup, same issue, mine shows 5% in notification bar and 70% on my power control bar which seems correct