Thirdeye black theme help

srfrmac87

Reaction score
So, I am running fission, using the thirdeye black theme. The battery status indicator has been off for a bit, showing alarm clocks or wifi symbol etc. instead of battery %. There was a post about this before, but went unanswered. I was wondering if someone could upload the third eye black theme where this is working. I am currently using 2.4.3. And heard there was no problem in 2.4.2. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

lerit50

Reaction score
So, I am running fission, using the thirdeye black theme. The battery status indicator has been off for a bit, showing alarm clocks or wifi symbol etc. instead of battery %. There was a post about this before, but went unanswered. I was wondering if someone could upload the third eye black theme where this is working. I am currently using 2.4.3. And heard there was no problem in 2.4.2. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Had the same problem. I just flashed another theme. Im sure you could metamorph another battery though.

Comin' atcha from my fission'ed d2g

OP
srfrmac87

srfrmac87

Reaction score
I thank you for your reply. I Have tried several themes, and do not like them as much as the third eye theme overall. Unless, you have any very similar themes, or good ones that have shown up in the past month, (I have not been on forums in a while). The search continues.

lerit50

Reaction score
I thank you for your reply. I Have tried several themes, and do not like them as much as the third eye theme overall. Unless, you have any very similar themes, or good ones that have shown up in the past month, (I have not been on forums in a while). The search continues.

I used the blacked out theme on fission and liked it a lot. It should be in the fission rom manager.

Sent from my FENOM'd d2g

TwoBuells

Reaction score

2mnydgs

Reaction score
Third eye did work for me using Angel Rom and fission 2.4.3 I think thats the version...and I too had battery wonkiness in the notification bar

There are also a few made for and/or work on d2g with Liberty
If I were home@ my laptop Id link them
...and now that we have our own, working roms
I second the theme thread idea, and it would be easier to find in the d2g rom section

Last edited:
OP
srfrmac87

srfrmac87

Reaction score
I appreciate all of your replies, and all of the theme links. I have tried several. They are good and all, but not for me. The other black one was good, but just a little too black and white for me. I will continue my search, but I suppose until I find one I like I am sticking with this messed up one for a while :-/. Thanks again everyone