[THEME] Black Out Preview for Fission 2.0 - 2.0.2

javroch

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
[THEME] Black Out (Current Version: Preview 7.1 for Fission 2.4.2/2.4.3)

Black Out
Preview 7.1

for Fission 2.4.2/2.4.3
Brought to you by javroch

Feel free to repost, but please ask and always include a link back to this original post at all times.

20101221021737.png
20101221021806.png

[THEME] Black Out (Current Version: Preview 7.1 for Fission 2.4.2/2.4.3) - xda-developers

Coming Soon:
More UI elements themed
More apps themed

Last edited:

saxman

Reaction score
This looks awesome. Is there any way you can do a blurry 1.0 version? This looks sweet :)

OP
J

javroch

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Just updated the theme in case anybody's wondering. Changes include but are not limited to Black Sliders, Black Default Wallpaper, and a Fully Black Notification Bar.

OP
J

javroch

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Posted an update to support Fission 2.1 DX.. D2 coming soon, just need some testers.

OP
J

javroch

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Posted an updated to include 10% battery increments and includes a flashable update.zip style patch to overlay the battery indicator with the text percentages.

OP
J

javroch

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Posted Preview 4 with support for Fission 2.2.1. This preview release adds a blacked out browser and dx/android keyboards, amongst other things. Swype hopefully coming soon, I've been having issues getting it to play nice.

OP
J

javroch

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Posted an update including support for Fisson 2.2.2, themed Swype, updated theming on the other Keyboards, and an updated ESPN Score Center app which is up to date with the market version. As well there have been numerous tweaks throughout the theme as a whole and the theme is now available via Fission ROM Manager.

Later today / tomorrow I should have a D2 build up. Was just having some issues with the android kb and swype, other than that it's fully functional for D2 already, I'm just not ready to release it with these issues.

OP
J

javroch

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Posted an update that includes a D2 version and some keyboard tweaks. Install as usual.

bobsdroidx

Reaction score
getting constant force closes once it boots up. Cant do anything besides tap "force close". coming from 928black glass theme. Wiped cache also.

Last edited:
OP
J

javroch

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
getting constant force closes once it boots up. Cant do anything besides tap "force close". coming from 928black glass theme. Wiped cache also.

Ate you on Fission? I dont think the black glass theme is made for Fission at all, so i'm assuming not. Black Out is ONLY meant for use with the Fission ROM and only the specific version mentioned.

OP
J

javroch

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Posted a new version supporting 2.3.1 and including a few market app updates as well as theming of Launcher2. Smaller tweaks throughout as well. Enjoy

OP
J

javroch

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Just posted up Preview 7 for 2.4.2/2.4.3. Enjoy all. It comes with a new Dialer, newly blacked out Google Quick Search Box, market updates for Facebook and MyVerizon, newly blacked out YouTube and Pandora widgets, a D2G Edition! And, I can't remember anymore what else but there were definitely a few other tweaks haha.. if that wasn't enough

Fanatic1074

Reaction score
Posted an updated to include 10% battery increments and includes a flashable update.zip style patch to overlay the battery indicator with the text percentages.

Im having issues with the 10% battery thing. Its showing the battery % but it seems to be reporting incorrectly. For instance at the moment my battery is 70% but it is saying 60%.

I am running Fission 2.4.3.

OP
J

javroch

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Im having issues with the 10% battery thing. Its showing the battery % but it seems to be reporting incorrectly. For instance at the moment my battery is 70% but it is saying 60%.

I am running Fission 2.4.3.

This is a known issue and is posted as such in the main thread. Was a small mistake by me and there should be a fixed Preview 7.1 probably going out tomorrow. I apologize for the inconvenience. I hope it hasn't turned you off from the theme altogether.