Third Party Launchers for Droid Bionic

Droidram56

Reaction score
I would like to hear which third party launcher app has worked the best for folks, particularly for Droid Bionic owners. I previously used Launcher Pro on my old OG Droid and it was an improvement over the native launcher, but I haven't installed it on my Bionic and have seen some recent negative reviews, including concern over a lack of recent updates by the developer. If anyone has had a good experience with other launcher apps, I'd appreciate hearing from you. Thanks.

REMilk

Reaction score
Like I do, you should test them all and determine which works best for you. About every three months, I take the time to test as many as I can. I run them each for about a full day.

There are many good launcher/Home Screen replacements available to do. No two offer the same refinements or enhancement. Some are built lean and mean for speed; while others are feature rich. There are many graphically different possibilities, not just from 'themes' but also from the original thoughts of the developer.

That being said, each and every one are good; some are further along in their life cycle than others, but the newer ones are improving.

My wife prefers the stock launcher. My current launcher is "Go Launcher EX."

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Like ReMilk said, again, it comes down to preference. I personally use ADW. That's what's great about android, the choices you have :)

mcgrunt42

Reaction score
I use go ex and have never looked back. Its full of features and even more so with all the add ins. Very fast and looks great. Very customizable.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I still use LPP, it's familiar and seems snappier then the competition

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

vatothe0

Reaction score
I run Zeam on my tablet. It's great. Stock GB on my X.

Reaction score
Do any of you know if there is a launcher that allows the awesome pull down contacts widget to actually show up?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Do any of you know if there is a launcher that allows the awesome pull down contacts widget to actually show up?

As I understand it that's a Blur Widget and only works with the native launcher. Others have similar widgets. I think Go, SPB and Beautiful Widgets have similar widgets. I know SPB does because I use it.