thinking of getting fascinate question

OP
T

tannor

Reaction score
Battery time lite has a widget to give phone temperature. Mine stays around 30°c on an average.

8pened!

Yeah i found it and downloaded it I noticed it goes anywhere when it cool to about 73-75, but when I feel it get warm it is up to 87-91 or so, that is Fahrenheit

Is that normal?

Last edited:

zwade01

Reaction score
Actually, you can overclock the Droid X, I'm at 1.45 Ghz. Also, the SF is waiting on froyo while the X is waiting on gingerbread lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

KazuoX

Reaction score
Battery time lite has a widget to give phone temperature. Mine stays around 30°c on an average.

8pened!

Yeah i found it and downloaded it I noticed it goes anywhere when it cool to about 73-75, but when I feel it get warm it is up to 87-91 or so, that is Fahrenheit

Is that normal?

As a normal room temperature is anywhere from 68 to 77 degrees Fahrenheit, you can expect a CPU to heat up your phone's temperature a bit. 73-75 is a perfect resting temp.

Although I don't have enough experience fiddling with my Fascinate (while under stress) to know this for a fact, I wouldn't personally be worried by the temps your phone is experiencing.

Jamis0n

Reaction score
It having no fan can up the temp. There have been some issues from a previous poster saying it gets too hot.

8pened!

joe3681

Reaction score
Im thinking of getting an X. I hate this phone becoming rapidly outdated.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Not really but if you'd like to switch its your opinion which I find is pretty biased and impatient.

8pened!

joe3681

Reaction score
How is it biased or impatient? The damn d1 has had 2.2 for how long? That things a dinosaur! You can't mod this phone near as much as others that have been out much longer and have been rockin froyo since this things was a rumor!
- posted via the fascinating phone Verizon forgot about already.

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Production of a product and the software are two separate things. And if you are implying froyo is as simple as installing any programs you are ignorant. Every select device needs a separate froyo. And with every device which came out all took time for froyo. Just chill out a bit, everyone waited how long for froyo for the x? And of course the x got it before the fascinate given it was released earlier. Also Samsung has a different set up and has the capabilities of surpassing many other devices, so making such a devices needs to have more stability because of the Samsung name. Also your decision of switching to the x because of froyo is biased because you are claiming a phone because of it's immediate worth than using intelect.

8pened!