Think I may have broke my Droid.

Ocidic

Reaction score
I fell asleep on my Motorola Droid a few hours ago, and I woke up and the notification light was red, and the touchscreen would not work for anything. I turned the phone off, took the battery and SD card out, and let it cool down for a bit. Now it's completely cooled off, and I turned it on. The phone completely works, other than the touch screen. The notification light is still red, but flickering now. I do have to mention that I overheat a little bit when I sleep, and the phone was under my arm, with the screen touching my arm. The phone was very hot when I woke up. The touch screen won't do anything.. Does anyone know anything about this? I guess I will just let it sit overnight without the battery in it, and see if it works in the morning. :(

BigRussDaGOD

Reaction score
well this would fall under a defect so you could get it replaced for free. hope you dont have to. if you physically break your droid it a 80 dollar replacement fee even with a warrenty.

savioAMG

Reaction score
If the touch screen doesn't end up working again, when you call or go to a VZW store, you're going to want to make sure you don't tell them what happened, just that it stopped working. ;)