These Are Not The Droids You're Loiking For.

RyTheGuy

Reaction score
Greetings fellow Droidians!

I am new to the forum, but not to the DROID. My first device was the good old Motorola DROID I. And believe it or not it still works like it should....tagging FroYo right along with it.
Many of my friends are lightyears beyond me in comprehension of how powerful and addicting these electronic wonders are and can be. So when they started talking about rooting and flashing MODS and ROMs and everything else, naturally my interest was peaked, but my head was swimming in confusion. Ask me about hotel management or how qmany steps I can get you from pont a to Kevin Bacon, but don't throw technical terms out at me, or my eyes glaze over.

I purchased my DROID Bionic in October of 2011 and began toying with the idea of rooting the device. A big step for me considering my device is my lifeline to my work a holic personality.

Through the help of Droidmodderx and many others, I successfully rooted my Bionic (and only after 16 tries in 2 weeks!) Then, I managed to put a new ROM on there and even hack a few apps that had previously been kept down by the man.

So, here I am, starving for new things to learn about my electronic leash and what it can do for me. But please be patient with me if I ask stupid and elementary questions. This secret geek side of me is still very young and uneducated

I am looking forward to learning many great things from you all.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! Make yourself at home and don't be afraid to ask those questions when you have them :biggrin:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome! It is great to have ya with us...definitely jump in, enjoy and particiapte - this is a great site for learning!