Themeing Launcher Pro

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by npro1464, Apr 15, 2011.

1. npro1464

npro1464 Member

Ratings:
    +8
    I've been using Launcher Pro for a couple weeks now, making the switch from ADW, and though I like it, I think I'm sick of those white LP icons. I know there is a way to theme LP, but all the threads I read are over a year old and I was wondering if there was an easy way to do it now, like in ADW where you could simply go to the market at dl it then apply the theme? If not, then what steps exactly do I have to take when I find a theme I like (like, where/what folder do I put the theme in my sd card, where/when do I unzip, etc..).

I would like to apply some sort of mock Sense dock eventually.

PS- I dled the LP Pro Plus Unlocker and I am running RC4 of Cyanogen. Thanks!

2. CJM

CJM Developer Relations Staff Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +644
    There are paid icons and docks, but you can change the dock icons to whatever icon you like. Look in Screenshots of peoples Droid desktops for some ideas. Just long press the icon and follow the pop up box. I make a folder on the sd for the icons and docks and access them from the pop up options.

Heres LP site: LP Icons and Docks. Or just google that and you'll find many.