[THEME] STEALTH - Liberty GB 0.5+

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Semsi, is it possible to install this theme over stock Gingerbread on the DX? By "stock" I mean the version that TBH released about a week ago. I downloaded the two part version and later added the deodexed version over top of that, so I have system version 4.5.596 and Android 2.3.3 - but there's no tie-in with Liberty.

-Mike

fnmetal

Reaction score
Is the market supposed to be themed? ..
It says in op to uninstall market updater, but there's no option for me to do so, someone else in this thread said it would be good to go then.. but I still have stock market, and icons.. any idea whats going on here? Theme looks awesome, and everything works otherwise..
Im on .596 from p3s two part update from stock froyo sbf.. flashed liberty. 06, downloaded and installed the toolbox..

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
When will the d2 get some themes like this for lgb v0.7? I'm dying over here!

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.7

cuebask

Reaction score
I'm trying to get the boot animation back from Stealth to run on AsopMod Liberty. I don't have the theme anymore. I guess the link is down, I will keep checking.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I believe the stealth boot animation is in the zombiestomped rom zip. Just get it from there. I believe that's where i got it from

Sent from my rooted DROID2