Liberty gb
Apex
Zombiestomped
2nd init (gb based off froyo kernel):
Cm7
Miui
Liquid
Simply Stunning

I'm sure there's some I left off (I'm not on a dx). Either way, I recommend 2nd unit any day!

CM74D2-2.3.5
You left off Justice as a 2nd init.

Yes, many to choose from, much better than my old Droid 2 Global days, where Fission was IT.

Well, I can eliminate any that have bluetooth issues, which is Apex and... what else? I do not use the HDMI port, so I do not care about that.

A chart. I need a chart!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just try them all. Thats what I did. Experience trumps assumption (or even a chart :) everytime.

CM74D2-2.3.5

bodean

Reaction score
I hear the Google is rolling out a NEW MARKET for android users.
Will this be reflected if we run this rom?
If not, is there a way to install it?

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
The new market has been out for a while now. Which rom are you asking about? Even if it's not included, I have the new market zip you can just flash in cw.
The only rom I know of that comes with the new market (d2/dx) is miui.

CM74D2-2.3.5

draexo

Reaction score
Just try them all. Thats what I did. Experience trumps assumption (or even a chart :) everytime.

CM74D2-2.3.5
I want to eliminate the ones with the blue tooth issue... Apex and which others? I do not remember... is it all AOSP roms?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score

CM74D2-2.3.5
I want to eliminate the ones with the blue tooth issue... Apex and which others? I do not remember... is it all AOSP roms?

I believe it is all AOSP ROMs. You'll probably have to stick to ZombieStomped, Darkslide and Liberty Blur.

CM74DX

Austin1227

Reaction score
Really don't feel. Like. Going through 42 pages. The but how. Do I install this from liberty Gb? I and if I don't like it (which I will love it). Howbwould I restore my liberty. Gb backup (nandroid)?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bodean

Reaction score
The new market has been out for a while now. Which rom are you asking about? Even if it's not included, I have the new market zip you can just flash in cw.
The only rom I know of that comes with the new market (d2/dx) is miui.

CM74D2-2.3.5

I am running the Rom on the first page of this thread

draexo

Reaction score

CM74D2-2.3.5

I believe it is all AOSP ROMs. You'll probably have to stick to ZombieStomped, Darkslide and Liberty Blur.

CM74DX
That's a pretty big problem from my point of view... bluetooth is important enough to me that I guess I will have to stay away from those ROMS.

sfreemanoh

Reaction score
Really don't feel. Like. Going through 42 pages. The but how. Do I install this from liberty Gb? I and if I don't like it (which I will love it). Howbwould I restore my liberty. Gb backup (nandroid)?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
How about looking at the very first post? Just flash over it and wipe data/cache.

xrevx

Reaction score
314p9wj.jpg