mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
all_apps_button_pressed.png

RubixHC is HERE! The most accurate, most complete Honeycomb Theme to date!! For Rubix Focused.
AS SEEN ON DROID LIFE !!!! Read Review **HERE**
*Always NANDROID Backup before flashing any theme file
Download & Flash In CW Recovery, with system mounted.

Framework, Apps, Status Bar Icons & Pulldown, & Tons of System Icons Have been themed to make this an accurate & finished Honeycomb Theme for Rubix Users.

*Updated 3.14.2011 (Updated Music.apk with themed widget, Updated Google Quick Search, Themed With Honeycomb, & Updated Framework Theme, Where The Status Indicator (Volume Rocker, etc.) Is Themed Blue Now, & Some Staus Icons that were left out have now been themed. Check Boxes are now blue, themed swype is included!!
* VERY Special Thanks to mikeyinid for his work & help with this. This has become pretty much a joint venture between myself & Mikey. Mikey Is an awesome themer & a great guy. As usual Special Thank You to Draya1986, he's one of the most talented themers on the Android scene, & I almost exclusivley use his themed applications.

DOWNLOAD HERE: ***' DOWNLOAD '*** 14 Mirrors To Download From!

CAP201103101507.jpg

CREDITS :
haxzamatics for his CM7 theme which is what I based this build on. Without him, the Honeycomb Themes would still be in the dark ages!
draya1986 for his blue App Icons
mikeyinid for all his help!!
* Many Custom Works By Me such as this:
battery_charge_background.png
battery_low_battery.png

This is the level of detail I have tried to bring to this theme, so I hope everyone who has asked for a Honeycomb Theme Will Appreciate this!
Also Special Thanks to Dave Kover, Team Liberty's Theme Manager for allowing me to host this theme on his server.

If you want to be sure you have no bugs or conflicts from past themes, I highly suggest the following:
*Back Up Apps With Titanium Backup or Similiar App
IN CW Recovery:
1) Wipe Cache (NOT Data/ Factory Reset)
2)Reflash ROM. This will tidy things up, & do away with any left over bits from previous themes.
3) Reboot & Restore Apps If Needed from TB, Except for Twitter, Facebook, & Droid Forums App
4) Reboot Into Recovery, Mount System & Flash Theme
5) Reboot & enjoy the Honeycomb Goodness !

**You can flash without reflashing ROM if you want, but its worth the extra 5-10 minutes it takes to ensure proper functionality.

Wallpapers Here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/liberty-rom-dx/128347-honeycomb-wallpapers.html

Last edited:

SeanRinVA

Reaction score
Mobile_Sensei:
This is definitely for Rubix? You mention it, but then go into Liberty 1.5 on DX/D2. I want to verify 100% before I flash this - it looks gorgeous! You all do fantastic work!

Also - what are the HEX codes for the shades of blue that this theme uses? Useful in coloring other things not covered by the theme.

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is for rubix, he just pasted from the liberty thread. Also, although I'm sure everyone knows already. I did not make avalon :p I only ported it to liberty...
Mobile_Sensei:
This is definitely for Rubix? You mention it, but then go into Liberty 1.5 on DX/D2. I want to verify 100% before I flash this - it looks gorgeous! You all do fantastic work!

Also - what are the HEX codes for the shades of blue that this theme uses? Useful in coloring other things not covered by the theme.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OnMy2ndGP

Reaction score
In case there is any doubt....this works just fine on rubiX 2.0.1. I followed the install instructions exactly.

I did have 1 f/c when trying to set a wallpaper. The galley would crash. I just rebooted and have had no problems since. This have happened before after applying themes or changes so I will not say it was due to this theme.

Hey bro, it looks pretty sweet. Now if only I can get this with the settings menu colorized/themed.

bmerrill63

Reaction score
Awesome work here! Thanks for sharing this theme , cant wait to flash.

millbean

Reaction score
this one any different from the other hc posted in this thread?

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Beautiful theme. I flashed it to my Rubix 2.0.1 DX last night and its very well done. Any chance it will be offered in other colors, say...Orange?

rocafella203

Reaction score
Only problem I have is that my facebook wont let me update to 1.5.2. Any update for that and a matching black and blue keyboard? Thnx! Theme is great

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

bigmotor

Reaction score
In case there is any doubt....this works just fine on rubiX 2.0.1. I followed the install instructions exactly.

I did have 1 f/c when trying to set a wallpaper. The galley would crash. I just rebooted and have had no problems since. This have happened before after applying themes or changes so I will not say it was due to this theme.

Hey bro, it looks pretty sweet. Now if only I can get this with the settings menu colorized/themed.

Am I understanding this correctly? No. 2)Reflash ROM. This will tidy things up, & do away with any left over bits from previous themes. Does this mean I need to reflash my original rom before continuing?