stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I would love to see a Black and Red theme for Apex 2.0
...I'm just sayin...

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I'm almost done with a black and red theme for Liberty.It's the same style as a theme I did called Blackout-Green..I could probably port it over for you when I figure out what I need to change for Apex as Iv'e never run that Rom before.

OP
Droid_Boi86

Droid_Boi86

Reaction score
...I'm just sayin...

I'm almost done with a black and red theme for Liberty.It's the same style as a theme I did called Blackout-Green..I could probably port it over for you when I figure out what I need to change for Apex as Iv'e never run that Rom before.

...I was wondering if you figured out what needed to be done to have your Red and Black theme ported over to Apex?..
Still would love to have a RnB theme...

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
...I'm just sayin...

...I was wondering if you figured out what needed to be done to have your Red and Black theme ported over to Apex?..
Still would love to have a RnB theme...

Still working on it. I'm probably release the theme for Liberty in the next few days and then I'll then I'll flash Apex and start working on the port.

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Droid_Boi86 - Just finished the theme for liberty (see Blackout-Red in this section) so I will start to port it over for Apex as soon as I get some time..probably get a nice start after this weekend:)

OP
Droid_Boi86

Droid_Boi86

Reaction score
Droid_Boi86 - Just finished the theme for liberty (see Blackout-Red in this section) so I will start to port it over for Apex as soon as I get some time..probably get a nice start after this weekend:)

Awesome!!..
Thanks for taking the do this..

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Awesome!!..
Thanks for taking the do this..

No problem. Just finished the port...you can download it from the download section here. Enjoy! And if you have any issues or notice any mistakes please feel free to let me know!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I assume it will lack haptic on the d2? That's usually what happens when i try and use a dx theme. I'm on skynet for apex now, which is similar

From the Self-Aware Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I assume it will lack haptic on the d2? That's usually what happens when i try and use a dx theme. I'm on skynet for apex now, which is similar

From the Self-Aware Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

Not sure, haven't had tested it on a d2. My guess would be yes cause your'e right that is a very common problem with dx themes on d2.