Theme apps?

meaker

Reaction score
How can I pull theme apps form a theme or where can I find theme apps.. I'm looking for a red swype keyboard and red(or black&red) facebook..

OP
M

meaker

Reaction score
Wow, I guess nobody knows our it's why to difficult to do

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Google red x v2 for gingerbread. I believe that theme has a themed facebook red/black. All you would need to do is pull out the facebook from that theme and uninstall your current one and install the themed one. For keyboards check out smart keyboard pro, they have a good selection of themed keyboards.

OP
M

meaker

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I'm actually running that theme but it doesn't have any theme keyboards or apps. I know of a red froyo theme that has a red swype and fb but don't know how to pull it off since I'm on gb now

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Oh ok well if your'e on windows you can use 7-zip to open that theme.zip and then just open the archive and copy whatever apk that is under system/app that you want out. You can also do this on mac by just adding a .zip to the theme folder and copying whatever you want out. Just download a fresh copy of the theme you are talking about and just look around in the files to see what you can find :)