[THEME] (THEME) Red Tranquil Ice(CDMA)

Kevin3328

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Pmed u back.. I can sort it out image wise I think.. I'll leave the XML for u

I'm about to hit the sack.. try getting rid of these images b4 decompiling via 7 zip then retry the process
1. Nordy image.9
2.notif2 bg
3.notif bg.9
4. Statusbarbackground

All in drawable xhdpi and let me know how it goes from there

I think that is your problem
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Alrite it compiled testing now

Edit that made it worse have another idea I'll pm u when I get it right

Last edited:
OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Lol, those images are there for a reason. Did you happen to flash the theme and look at it before you started using apkmanager? Redownload or flash the original if you have it. It makes some pretty sweet changes to the UI visual of the status bar. I did the same thing on tranquil ice rom and it was running flawless.
I also redid the systemui without the XML edits and it was still giving me the error. I can't remember but I think I even left out those images also.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am assuming that when you tested your edits that when it booted your systemui
apk fcsed?? All the extra images are tied to the backgrounds of various items of the status bar and pulldown. I am thinking that somewhere between frameworkres, settings, and systemui something is scewed and throwing the toggle off. I have the exact same edits in the Red tranquil ice theme and all is well with it. Granted it is not the newest version of TI.

Kevin3328

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yup def. Forced closed..have u considered removing the custom edits for now and releasing and then working out the bug?

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have tried it. I tried it with your method without adding the images or editing any xmls and still the same

Kevin3328

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm kind of busy today but if u don't figure it out I will try to at some point for u.. I used your red theme for tranquil ice.. first theme I flashed actually.. gummy users would love it.. I certainly did!!

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks man I'm glad you liked it. I haven't given up on the gummy users yet!!! I will just start over and use the updated gummy nex:)

chris420o

Reaction score
gumy 7 lol....u the man atreyu...dont mind the creepy pic in my twitter fyi its a joke for my few boys on twitter since i never use it lol

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Didnt think anything of the pic bro lol. I am sorry guys, I have had no time this week to android it up. I am going to try and work on Gummy Red for 0.7.0 tomorrow morning. With any hope and luck, I can have something for you tomorrow night. Again I have not given up on the Gummy Users.

Last edited:
OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok pps, I am testing the port to A.O.K.P. Wish me luck and I will give info when I get up.

Kevin3328

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Atreyu. U give up on red for gummy or u already finished... i might go for a red gummy theme if u aren't doing it anymore let me know.. if yours is done I'll use that
I'm in a red mood now

Last edited:
OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Atreyu. U give up on red for gummy or u already finished... i might go for a red gummy theme if u aren't doing it anymore let me know.. if yours is done I'll use that
I'm in a red mood now

Lol no still going strong dude. Just had a much larger demand for an aokp port and the XML had me frustrated. So I am kinda doing both at the same time now lol

Kevin3328

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
when u r done I will check it out then

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
when u r done I will check it out then

I made some good progress today on gummy red man, I will hit ya up for a test when I'm done if ya want too? I think all I have left is phone, contacts, and mms. Let me know if ya wanna test it for me.

Kevin3328

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'd be down