[THEME] A.O.R for AOKP Milestone3

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Atreyu381 and Kevin3328 Present:

A.O.R.
abundance of red
for A.O.K.P Milestone 3 View attachment 46871 View attachment 46872 View attachment 46873 View attachment 46874 View attachment 46875

I think between the 2 of us a little bit of everything has been themed in this, but this is a work in progress and feedback will be needed to get this theme to 100%
We wanna thank the team of Negativity for the help with the blacked out MMS, and Dialer. NateMZ for the status bar icon mod.

Install Instructions: MAKE A BACKUP!!!!!! Kevin and Myself are not responsible for your phone. MAKE A BACKUP!!!!! lol, alright enough seriousness
Just wipe Dalvik and Cache then DancingNexus install the red goodnessDancingNexus

Download Link: http://www.gunnermike53.com/Themers/nordy4206/AOR for m3.zip
Signed Nova Beta: http://www.gunnermike53.com/Themers/nordy4206/signedNovaLauncher_beta.apk
The Nova Launcher has been themed red as well for added Retina burn- just delete novalauncher.apk from system/app, rename my signed novaLauncher_beta to novalauncher_beta.apk and move to system/app.

Please give us feedback and support so we can make this theme even better than it already is. We are hoping for a monsterous views and download number with this one.

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Reserved....JIC

Kevin3328

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Man this is a nice looking theme!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This looks pretty dope. Nice work with this.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This looks pretty dope. Nice work with this.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

Thanks, and thanks for the help with mms and dialer. I have still not gotten any response as to why contacts.apk is so touchy to XML edits lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Kevin3328

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Would love the answer to that ? Here also about contacts not to veer of topic but if anyone has the answer pm me.. by the way this theme is sick especially once its on your phone so go get it and flash it and view the eye candy

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Come on people, I know theme is fricken sick, but its not perfect. Let's hear some feedback:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Verro84

Reaction score
What Rom is this theme for?

Verro84

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response. I just re-downloaded Liberty toolbox and seen it in there also