[THEME] A.O.R for AOKP Milestone3

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response. I just re-downloaded Liberty toolbox and seen it in there also

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

No prob, please give me some feedback and a shout out if ya like it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Verro84

Reaction score
I like this theme a lot! Haven't noticed any issues so far. Only thing maybe if you update it make a red market and gallery icon other then that Great theme

Kevin3328

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have ideas of using some sort of complete icon pack to theme all apks and I have some ideas brewing for future releases.. we essentially put this together in 2 days so we need feedback so we can make this theme more awesome

Verro84

Reaction score
I have ideas of using some sort of complete icon pack to theme all apks and I have some ideas brewing for future releases.. we essentially put this together in 2 days so we need feedback so we can make this theme more awesome

Well I have nothing but great feedback this theme is the best imo

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Well I have nothing but great feedback this theme is the best imo

thanks man, we really appreciate the feedback. It is necessary that we receive some otherwise we move onto other projects and ideas. With the feedback, this project gets those ideas incorporated thanks again

romomentum357

Reaction score
I love this theme however when i recieve a phone call the slider u slide to answer the phonecall is out of place. Its so far to the bottom of the screen i can barely answer my phone and it looks like instead of the icon thats usually there for ignore call its the browser or something. Almost like iys mixing up this with the unlock phone slider or something. I havent been able to find anyone else having this issue so if u could please help me out ive tried everything i know to fix it.I love this theme but if i cant figure out a way to fix this i wont be able tp use it cause this is def. a deal breaker. Thanx in advance.

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am aware of this and you are not alone lol. I have had this same issue on every themed rom except tranquil ice. I think it has something go do with the invisible soft key mod but I'm unsure. I'm trying to figure it out. I'll keep ya posted.

romomentum357

Reaction score
Thanx I'll keep using the theme then and I'll just keep checking back to see if I've figured anything out yet... please figure it out lol I really don't wanna stop using this theme it looks sooooo sweet

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Thanx I'll keep using the theme then and I'll just keep checking back to see if I've figured anything out yet... please figure it out lol I really don't wanna stop using this theme it looks sooooo sweet

I will ask around and see if there is a fix for it. Thanks for using our theme.

romomentum357

Reaction score
Another question... how are ppl getting such good battery life with the aokp milestone 3 rom. I love the from and I love this theme for it but the aokp rom murders my battery I can watch it drain while I'm using it. It drops about one percent per minute sometime a little more sometimes a little less. I hear about some ppl getting great battery life and I've tried changing some settings here and there and still can't get good battery life.. any suggestions

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Another question... how are ppl getting such good battery life with the aokp milestone 3 rom. I love the from and I love this theme for it but the aokp rom murders my battery I can watch it drain while I'm using it. It drops about one percent per minute sometime a little more sometimes a little less. I hear about some ppl getting great battery life and I've tried changing some settings here and there and still can't get good battery life.. any suggestions

Use setCPU, paid app from market, create s screen off profile and set Max to 350mgh and set priority to 100. Then download juice defender beta, free from market. When these two apps are used your nexus is almost just s regular cellphone when the screen is off. No data sync and slow cpu= better battle life.

OP
atreyu381

atreyu381

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any luck finding a fix for the slider that answers a phone call

I am waiting for some buddies to reply. Sorry it is taking a bit

romomentum357

Reaction score
I tried those programs and there ok but I feel like my battery still isn't as good as good as the ppl boasting about how great there battery life is but I dunno maybe I'm doin some in wrong. And I can imagine the fix for the answer slider might take a bit. I tried some **** myself and couldn't come up with anything. So just lemme know when u figure it out. I have faith that u will cause u made such a kick ass theme lol.