{Theme} Infinite Cha0s - Testers Needed!

nornevrder

Reaction score
I greatly appreciate the offer however I a am at work for 2 wks without a PC and if something were to happen I am pretty much sol. Thank you again for the offer

Sent From The Final Frontier

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I greatly appreciate the offer however I a am at work for 2 wks without a PC and if something were to happen I am pretty much sol. Thank you again for the offer

Fair enough, and you're welcome. That's what nandroid back ups are for though. ;) By the time you get back, v2.0 should be available with my theme, as well as some other great themes coming out. Exciting magical times ahead! LoL

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
OK I am in a bit of a haze, is there still a testing spot open?
Banned man, that will be a sweet addition to what I imagine will be a schweet and saucy 2.0.
I'm a bit confused, normal, are those testing it, testing it on 2.0 RC?
If not, as I was not lucky enough to get a look at 2.0 RC, I will gladly throw my hat in the ring.

FYI...I use the word banned in place of all words that would get me banned, so use your imagination.
And kiddies, bad words are called bad for a reason...people can drop dead by hearing or reading them so beware.
Also this saves eagle the trouble of editing, as he is already busy enough editing his own posts so they are up to snuff...can I write snuff?

From the neuroscience department of Johns Hopkins
and the desk of Danceswithbongs

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK I am in a bit of a haze, is there still a testing spot open?
Banned man, that will be a sweet addition to what I imagine will be a schweet and saucy 2.0.
I'm a bit confused, normal, are those testing it, testing it on 2.0 RC?
If not, as I was not lucky enough to get a look at 2.0 RC, I will gladly throw my hat in the ring.

FYI...I use the word banned in place of all words that would get me banned, so use your imagination.
And kiddies, bad words are called bad for a reason...people can drop dead by hearing or reading them so beware.
Also this saves eagle the trouble of editing, as he is already busy enough editing his own posts so they are up to snuff...can I write snuff?

From the neuroscience department of Johns Hopkins
and the desk of Danceswithbongs

Heh...danceswithbongs is in a haze? Imagine that...:p But yea, the testing spot is still open. Check your PM in a sec. The testing is to be ON 1.3, so I can iron out any issues in preparation for the 2.0 release.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I am testing it on 1.3

I believe 2.0 would include the finished version.. very minimal amount of corrections needed i must add.. sweet theme.

segdoh49

Reaction score
Looking realty good. I can't wait

The last tester (sorry segdoh49, but thanks!) couldn't help me out because he was using RZR recovery, so if you're interested...I still have a spot open.
Just to let everyone know it wasn't RZRecovery causing the problem..I had put some of MBK's Meteamorphs on my Droid1 and I think it changes some of the framework-res files or something like that..so after I removed them with a clean install of v1.3 the Cha0s theme had no problem installing with RZRecoery v1.7 Side note: even with the Metamorph screens install I never had a problem changing Themes through the ROM.
Go figure.....