Sourcery 2.0 Add-ons, Info and sharing

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Are there any major differences in the framework-res.apk file? I want to put a few custom png files in it, and just want to make sure if I do it with 7zip manually it will work like the other ROMs I've used. I've noticed Metamorph doesn't seem to work too well on GB based ROMs. Thanks.

You won't have any issues subbing some new icons in.. Metamorph has been real hit or miss with me on this rom, however it is not GB based, it's Froyo.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
pretty stock

Are there any major differences in the framework-res.apk file? I want to put a few custom png files in it, and just want to make sure if I do it with 7zip manually it will work like the other ROMs I've used. I've noticed Metamorph doesn't seem to work too well on GB based ROMs. Thanks.

Id say this is probably one of the most basic stock frameworks. but as they said back up and if your not changing xml's you shouldnt have a problem. but no guarentees.

darkmatter

Reaction score
if you kill the sourcery updater, you'll keep getting spammed with a force close/report window. at least I did, guess I won't stop it again, lol.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
:) ok

if you kill the sourcery updater, you'll keep getting spammed with a force close/report window. at least I did, guess I won't stop it again, lol.

ok well got to admit never tried to force close it :)
if you dont want it you can just goto system/apps and remove sourceryupdater

mkraffert

Reaction score

Don't want it? It never worked well for me in 1.3, but it works AWESOME in 2.0. Now that I've used it, I don't know that I would ever switch to a ROM without it! :)

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com

Don't want it? It never worked well for me in 1.3, but it works AWESOME in 2.0. Now that I've used it, I don't know that I would ever switch to a ROM without it! :)

if you go into its options and recheck the chekc for older roms or wahtever ( i think its checked by default but really is turned off) buit if you recheck it and run a check youll be able to see it will show you 1.3 is available if you uncheck tath box than it will show no updates again.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Es0tericcha0s i see you got the theming badge you wanted :) great job and great theme

OP
E

es0tericcha0s

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Es0tericcha0s i see you got the theming badge you wanted :) great job and great theme

Thanks GFlam! All I had to do was link to my work and ask nicely. ;) I haven't even posted in there yet. Little bummed that my phone is probably broken. My girlfriend accidently knocked a mimosa all over it. Diagnosis isn't looking too good. Trying to dry it out now and hope for the best tomorrow...

segdoh49

Reaction score

Thanks GFlam! All I had to do was link to my work and ask nicely. ;) I haven't even posted in there yet. Little bummed that my phone is probably broken. My girlfriend accidently knocked a mimosa all over it. Diagnosis isn't looking too good. Trying to dry it out now and hope for the best tomorrow...
Sorry to hear about ur phone...How's the patient doing ????

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

Yes, congratulations cha0s - a job well done and a reward you richly deserve. :clap:

-Mike

segdoh49

Reaction score
Here you go es0...couple of shots

Attachments

• 1297099272047.jpg
    1297099272047.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 410
  • snap20101222_152713.png
    snap20101222_152713.png
    62.6 KB · Views: 414

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
I have a good share.
Always trying to find good notification sounds, nothing too loud, obnoxious or annoying, as thats my department, thank you very much.

One of the options is "wood block", it just gives a single cound of the two woodeb blocks hitting together.

But it immediately brings to mind some awesome samurai or kung fu flick from back in the day, right when something is about to get good. You always hear this noise in the background.

enjoy

segdoh49

Reaction score
I have a good share...........
Anyone having trouble with their Kernal e.g. running hot>battery drain> force closing etc. etc. etc. Needs to try one of these...I've experienced the best Batt life and the coolest cpu temp of all the kernals I've tried. I'm presently running the 800Mhz one underclocked to 600Mhz Ran about 11 hours and still had 50% batt remaining with moderate use. Here you go.....http://www.droidforums.net/forum/raidzero/124467-kernels-low-voltage-2-6-32-9-a.html

Enjoy....
P.S. And if you use SPRecovery you may want to try RaidZeros' RZRecovery it's like SPR on steroids/
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ra...-based-update-zips-battery-charging-more.html