1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Theme] Infinite Cha0s X

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by es0tericcha0s, Apr 16, 2011.

1. es0tericcha0s

es0tericcha0s Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

ONLY for Liberty 2.0.1. This absolutely will NOT work for Gingerbread. You WILL get boot loops.

Alrighty then, here we go. Infinite Cha0s X now up and running. I have decided to do the Market as an add-on due to various compatibility issues some testers have had. I managed to flash in succession: Market versions 2.2.7, 2.2.11, and 2.3.6 without need to freeze the MarketUpdater, or wiping ANYTHING. Not a single force close. However, even trying to flash a themed version of the same one included in the rom (2.2.11) failed for some of my other testers, sometimes not even showing up in the app drawer at all. Long story short, flash with caution or at least take the steps detailed here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/li...ty-market-update-ver-2-3-6-a.html#post1454796

Features -
    3D style buttons, both rectangle and round. (Round ones actually "depress").
    Lots of inverted apps: Gmail, Talk, Market, Messaging, and Google Voice.
    Complete theme - All apps included themed 90%+. Many have had EVERY image replaced or modified.
    Sweet custom Wifi / 3G / Signal Bars / Battery icons.
    Blue, white, or abstract blue pattern highlights (depending on what it is...)
    Dark blue progress bar.
    Too many more things to list...

Apps Included:
    Browser
    Calculator
    Camera
    Contacts
    Desk Clock
    Email
    Gallery 3D
    Gmail
    Google Voice
    Google Quick Search Box
    Messaging
    Music
    Phone
    Settings
    Talk

Add-on:
    Market

Obligatory screenshots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    by ch0s3n0n3
    [​IMG]
    by ch0s3n0n3
    [​IMG]

Might upload some more a little later...kind of getting ready to run out the door...
    Downloads:

Direct -
    Main Theme:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9903887/LibertyICX.zip
    Add-on Market:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9903887/LibertyICXMarket.zip

Mirrors-
    Main Theme: LibertyICX.zip
    Add-on Market: LibertyICXMarket.zip

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me here, by post, PM, or on Talk using my screen name (they are zeros, not "O"s). Hope you enjoy!

Special thanks to ch0s3n0n3 for sharing his screenshots!

My thanks list: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/es0tericcha0s/123194-hello-my-name-es0tericcha0s.html#post1265778
  2. Kruby

Kruby New Member

Awesome, glad to see it posted.

Sent from my GB DROIDX using DroidForums
  3. Ch0s3n0n3

Ch0s3n0n3 New Member

Wow I just flashed this and all I can say is........bravo! *standing ovation

Great work the icons are awesome and I am absolutely loving this theme, will definitely be showing this off!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  4. natedogg11

natedogg11 New Member

Which version is the add on Market? Just curious...

Thanks!

5. Ch0s3n0n3

Ch0s3n0n3 New Member

I downloaded the direct main link and the market is themed. So wicked!

6. es0tericcha0s

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words! The add-on Market is the newest 2.3.6. It is inverted / honeycomb themed (thanks 00.ante @ XDA) with my icons. I didn't realize that I had left the Market in the original zip. Sorry! Hope it worked for everyone so far... I did take it out though and updated the links to reflect that. A little bit of shameless self promotion here...if you like my theme, I am making an ADW theme to complement this rom theme. I still have a couple of rough edges to sort out, having never made an theme apk before, but I'll let you know. :)
  7. Ch0s3n0n3

Ch0s3n0n3 New Member

Looking forward to the adw theme, phenomenal work

8. es0tericcha0s

Right on man. :) Kind of on the back burner for a bit. Got a little frustrated with a couple of aspects on it. Found it's best to walk away from that kind of thing for a bit. I honestly like rom theming more, because I can be much more thorough. A good theme is more than skin deep. :)
  9. Ch0s3n0n3

Ch0s3n0n3 New Member

I feel you. I usually use launcher pro plus or crazy home but this theme shows off the icons best using adw. Either way man, again, great work lovin it

10. cubsfan187

cubsfan187 New Member

This is a sick looking theme man!! Really nice work.
  11. babydollcg

babydollcg New Member

I think this theme is awesome, Great work!

12. es0tericcha0s

Thanks everyone! I'm quite happy to share. :) Speaking of sharing, might I ask in return, to see some screenshots from YOUR phone? I might end up posting some of the best ones on the OP to give people a better idea of what this might look like on their phones.
  13. Ch0s3n0n3

Ch0s3n0n3 New Member

uploadfromtaptalk1303164496402.jpg

14. Ch0s3n0n3

Ch0s3n0n3 New Member

uploadfromtaptalk1303173642751.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1303173672010.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1303173696924.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1303173722965.jpg

15. es0tericcha0s

Appreciate it ch0s3n0n3! I added a couple of them to the OP with thanks there and on my thanks post. :D
  16. Ch0s3n0n3

Ch0s3n0n3 New Member

No problem thank you for the hard work

17. JoJoLanny

JoJoLanny New Member

Infinite Chaos.......Simply Infinite!

:icon_ banana:You may like the "chaos" in your ROM's name, but, there is nothing chaotic about this ROM. It is so so smooth. Color rich. Functionality is maintained once you get the Market update correct (FOLLOW THE OP GUYS!!! :) So far, "Infinite" (I hope you don't mind me calling it that ESo...... :/ ) is the most visually striking ROM out there! IMHO. I am amazed by the ammount of detail and attention you gave this ROM. I'm still trying to find the round buttons with the depress anitmation. But aside from that, Exceptional ROM, to say the least, be patient and give a little extra effort on booting and FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS!!! (I say that because me and my hard head got a little too jumpy :0 Didn't go in the proper order for market update). Now.......for the other, real, actual, oh to hell with it!!!! SOURCERY FOR DROID X??!!! WHERE!!!?? WHEN!!!>> PLLEEEEEEEEEZZZZZAH!!!! :rofl3::rockon:
  18. es0tericcha0s

I like a guy with discerning tastes. ;) Not everyone realizes how many things that I changed with this theme. It's crazy! To be fair though, this isn't a "Rom", but just the theme for it. The guys that made Liberty deserve any and all credit for how well your phone is running right now. I just made it looks pretty. ;) And LoL @ being hard headed. I dunno why, but I don't think anyone besides myself has gotten the Market working without jumping through all those stupid hoops. And, Sourcery will never see the X. For one, the dev team has split up and they made mention repeatedly about not making the rom for any phone that they didn't have themselves to test on. I know one of them is contemplating which new phone to get, and the other has branched out into making apps and such too. Check it out on the Market...it's called Boot Randimations. Essentially you have a folder on the SD card with up to 10 animations, and it will grab a random one upon each reboot. Cool stuff. Anyway...thanks for the kind words. Peace.
  19. JoJoLanny

JoJoLanny New Member

Infinite.....

GFLAM?!?! I didn't know he was part of the Soucery team. I have Boot Randimations running on my X right now. Hilarious! Sucks that Soircery will never see the x. anywayz..... gotta get my boys in bed. i''ll talk to ya tomorrow. oh.... wait..... Do you think you could create or "theme" the zedge app.?
  20. es0tericcha0s

I could make the main icon, but I don't really have time to do the entire app to the extent of the other ones included here...
Search tags for this page

infinite chaos theme