Theme Idea

Armyof2

Reaction score
I wish I had the talent to make it more than an idea, but I figured I'd throw it out there and maybe someone would like it enough to take it further then I am able to. What I'm thinking is something thats set up to look like an old school terminal, you know, the good ol' green glowing text on black.

Bdog

Reaction score
Slapped together a quick mock-up of what I think you're looking for?

NVG.png

OP
Armyof2

Armyof2

Reaction score
Seriously..."I just threw together this mock-up" lol....fantastic man that is pretty much perfect...what you think of doing the top bar in black with a green outline and green text and icons? I have a feeling what you did already will look better but i'm just curious

OP
Armyof2

Armyof2

Reaction score
I can't tell you how blown away i am by that being just thrown together that quick

Bdog

Reaction score
It's literally just drawing lines in Photoshop. Making a working theme... That's a different story :p

NVG2.png

OP
Armyof2

Armyof2

Reaction score
yeah i'm thinking the green still looks better...gives it a bit more

This would be a sick theme imho

Bdog

Reaction score
I'd like it. Not for very long. I might make an entire mock-up and give the PSD to anyone willing to compile the .9's

any takers?

OP
Armyof2

Armyof2

Reaction score
It's literally just drawing lines in Photoshop. Making a working theme... That's a different story :p

NVG2.png

Lol yeah i hear ya believe me...it's way beyond my capabilities...i can make stick figures

OP
Armyof2

Armyof2

Reaction score
I'd like it. Not for very long. I might make an entire mock-up and give the PSD to anyone willing to compile the .9's

any takers?

cool beans...appreciate the effort:icon_ banana: