1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Guide/tips/instructions for making a theme?

Discussion in 'cvpcs' started by freakintoddles, Aug 16, 2010.

1. freakintoddles

freakintoddles New Member

Hi, I was just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction for some resources explaining how to make a theme for sapphire (or any other rom I suppose) I have some ideas of what i'd like my phone to look like but I have no idea where to start. Thanks.
  2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

I believe there is a guide out there created by a few themers. I never looked at it, and I dono where to find it, sorry. You can always PM me if you have some questions past ADB and such......... (have fun with 9-patching! haha)
  3. freakintoddles

freakintoddles New Member

Ok what software tools are needed to make a theme though? I just need to know where to start.
  4. bad4u

bad4u New Member