Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
INSTALLATION:
Download To SD Card
Bootstrap & Reboot Into Recovery
Wipe Cache
Flash Theme
Reboot & Enjoy

Just flashed it to my GB v.3 ... beautiful man. Thx! How do I buy you a beer?

Earnric, I just noticed that your signature is showing GB v.3, and I just downloaded v.1 this afternoon from Liberty Toolbox - are you testing a newer build for JR, or did I miss a nightly somewhere along the way? :)

-Mike

Zog

Reaction score
The only thing I'd request sensei is that you keep the 'bounce' effect on scrolling past the end of a page ... that seems to be gone. Otherwise, great theme.

gingerbread does that, not sensei

If you're on a dx, you should see v0.3 in the nightlies ultra. Its an update to v0.1

Last edited:

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
The only thing I'd request sensei is that you keep the 'bounce' effect on scrolling past the end of a page ... that seems to be gone. Otherwise, great theme.

gingerbread does that, not sensei

If you're on a dx, you should see v0.3 in the nightlies ultra. Its an update to v0.1

Thanks Zog! I am indeed on DX, and swear to god I did NOT see v.3 earlier today, when I downloaded & installed v .1. Cool, I've got a new thing to try this evening! I'm currently downloading v .3. :)

-Mike

earnric

Reaction score

Earnric, I just noticed that your signature is showing GB v.3, and I just downloaded v.1 this afternoon from Liberty Toolbox - are you testing a newer build for JR, or did I miss a nightly somewhere along the way? :)

-Mike

Yea, there's a nightly v.3 out there now under the paid toolbox... You should be able to access it.

Note that it doesn't show up (on the home screen) as GB v.3 ... JR forgot to update the file so it'll still say v.1

E

reznorfan0

Reaction score
great work, the theme is very sharp. I do wish however for the notification area and other menus to have a bit of transparency to them, no more than 30 or 40%.

Not trying to critique, personal preference is all. Thanks for your work.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

-Mike

Yea, there's a nightly v.3 out there now under the paid toolbox... You should be able to access it.

Note that it doesn't show up (on the home screen) as GB v.3 ... JR forgot to update the file so it'll still say v.1

E

The fact that you verified that it's still showing up as v.1 is good to know. I just got done installing v.3 and was starting to wonder if the installation somehow went wrong. I see v.1 at the lock screen and in the Settings menu, but I *figured* it was something like that because the installation was flawless.

Thanks for the info earnric! :)

-Mike

zer0ed77

Reaction score
Thanks to Sensei, I am back up and running. The battery charge trick worked.

Had to fix my issue using the downloaded LGB v3 zip on my SD. My backup didn't work, and actually failed.

Sorry for junking this thread up with my issue. That said, not exactly sure what went wrong. Still unable to obtain Blur Dock using the correct zip.

Like I said, sticking with stock LGB until Sensei comes out with more stuff, which will be jaw dropping for sure.

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Thanks for the compliments guys, this theme, Citron, & a yet to be named red theme, were just quick themes to keep you guys happy untill Liberty GB is a finished product. I am finishing the red theme now, & will begin the port of 'Liberated Honeycomb' tonight. I am also working on a major root theme for Liberty GB, that will incorporate colors, hues, textures, tones & designs not used in any theme I have saw, & trust me, I spend a lot of time looking thru themes. Im looking forward to bringing something fresh to the table.
Again, Thanks! :blackdroid:

mcp770

Reaction score
Flashed this as a alternative to the now yellow stock theme that is Liberty :)P) and I have to say I really like it much more in person than the pics give it credit for. Very nice minimal theme. Thanks for working on this one Mobile.

earnric

Reaction score
Again, this 'Fresh UI' is a beautiful theme ... Just flashing it over v0.4 now...

Thx again sensei. :)

R

chaos254

Reaction score
Just flashed this...it looks great. Much better than the yellow. Thanks!!!

wtivey

Reaction score
After flashing, my phone will not boot up past the screen with the Liberty fist. Any idea about what to do?

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
After flashing, my phone will not boot up past the screen with the Liberty fist. Any idea about what to do?

Are You On Liberty GINGERBREAD?
If So, You may have a file that corrupted during download.
Just Boot Into CWR & Restore Your Nandroid.

wtivey

Reaction score

Are You On Liberty GINGERBREAD?
If So, You may have a file that corrupted during download.
Just Boot Into CWR & Restore Your Nandroid.

I am on LBG, but I don't have CWR (I used liberty tool box to boot into recovery) and I don't have Nandriod; or if I do have it I don't know about it. I booted into stock recovery and wiped data and cache, still nothing.