[THEME] Blue Gingerbread for Rubix Focused 1.9.5

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
i dont have the settings apk when i did the download + add ons. is it just mine or everyones?

There isn't a settings.apk included in my theme. I didn't change anything in it so I didn't include it.

N

Nickchapa

i dont have the settings apk when i did the download + add ons. is it just mine or everyones?

There isn't a settings.apk included in my theme. I didn't change anything in it so I didn't include it.

i didnt really mean the apk but when i installed it there was no way to go to the settings. what i mean is that when i am on homescreen and i hit the menu button and clock settings it doesnt do anything cuz theres nothing for it to go to. know what i mean?

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score

i didnt really mean the apk but when i installed it there was no way to go to the settings. what i mean is that when i am on homescreen and i hit the menu button and clock settings it doesnt do anything cuz theres nothing for it to go to. know what i mean?

What launcher are you using?

Sent from my DROIDX

N

Nickchapa

Launcher pro. But also in my menu the settings icon is also missing. Like in the list of all my apps there is no settings app.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
ksuviper

ksuviper

Reaction score
Launcher pro. But also in my menu the settings icon is also missing. Like in the list of all my apps there is no settings app.

I am using launcher pro as well. My settings icon is still there. As far as I know I didn't change anything to remove the settings icon.

Sent from my DROIDX

N

Nickchapa

Hmm alright well thanks anyway.