1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

the wait is finally over!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by BryAnDROID, Nov 6, 2009.

1. BryAnDROID

BryAnDROID New Member

So I finally have my own droid! Quick question : is there a way to download email attachments? I see the paperclip but can't seem to retrieve the file... anyone figure this out?

Typing from my DROID ;)
  2. JhankG

JhankG New Member

I saw someone mention that you can save pictures inside emails by holding your finger on the picture for a few seconds. Give that a try and see if it works for the attachments. Congrats on the Droid!
  3. BryAnDROID

BryAnDROID New Member

Yes that is correct as far as picture attachments go. But I'm trying to download an email attachment containg a ringtone that I sent to myself but is much too large for mms... as far as I can tell, there isn't a way to download it straight from the phone