The Ultimate Droid 2.1.0 - Droid Only

EvilDobe

Reaction score
lol, is it bad that I wanna rush my girl off the phone so I can load it up? lol
Nope. You should probably just hang up on her & do this instead. Forgiveness is much easier to get than permission (for pretty much everything). Just tell her you were trying to enhance the over-all wonderful phone experience with her by updating your phone to UD2.1.

On a sidenote... this ROM is awesome so far. Tomorrow will be the real test...

tee00max

Reaction score
lol, is it bad that I wanna rush my girl off the phone so I can load it up? lol
Nope. You should probably just hang up on her & do this instead. Forgiveness is much easier to get than permission (for pretty much everything). Just tell her you were trying to enhance the over-all wonderful phone experience with her by updating your phone to UD2.1.

On a sidenote... this ROM is awesome so far. Tomorrow will be the real test...

lol true! are you having market problems that some people are saying they have??

johndrmr

Reaction score
When you try to dl market apps, the dl starts and immediately stops. No error message or anything. Tried clearing market data and cache and rebooting with no success. I did a full wipe when I installed the ROM.

EvilDobe

Reaction score
lol true! are you having market problems that some people are saying they have??
I went into the market to DL Titanium & did my restore that way. I don't have time for those market shenanigans so I just restore my apps from backup. I'd be pissed if I lost my Angry Birds stars.. HOURS of ignoring my gf for those stars & golden eggs. For some reason LP won't restore.. kind of annoying... Everything else seems to be running fine. No qualms to speak of at the moment.

Lars1

Reaction score
My favorite parts of this ROM so far:

Fast/cool (stock Kernel)
Grouped widgets
Stock Theme (I gained 50 Mb!!)
So many options

I could go on.
dancedroid