The Ultimate Droid 2.0.0 - Droid 1

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Everything looks great - the only thing is I don't care for the "overscroll" and don't see an option to disable it :(

joeybarclay

Reaction score
WOW my UD account disappeared of the face of the earth. It doesn't even recognize my email I registered with.

joeybarclay

Reaction score
download link doesnt work. reupload. i dont feel like signing up on the Ultimate Droid website

Won't work even if you do the site won't let me log in. It doesn't even know my email anymore

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

anuraj1

Reaction score
Beautiful ROM. Love the little things like the blurred icons on inactive power control icons in the pulldown menu.

A couple of questions: Has anyone noticed that the battery jumps from 40% down to 20%?

And if I manually delete LauncherPro to install the newer version in the market, will I lose overscroll?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So far tUD 2.0.0 has been amazing... Luna coming tomorrow

doomer4life

Reaction score
i cant seem to dowload either also tried to sign up to ultimatedroid site and am unable to download there :( lol

*tried in chrome, internet explorer, and firefox no luck for me those who havent had issues downloading have u been downloading it from the phone or your comp?

Stretch2m

Reaction score
I love the new 2.0 UD, Its the best rom i've ever tried, fast, smooth, clean, and very aesthically pleasing. One problem, i keep getting force close on my browser , stock and custom. Wiped before updating rom.

I had this issue also. Re-flashing the ROM over the existing one (without wipe) resets the apps back to default. But I would like to see what this custom browser offers if we can figure out what went wrong.

marvinrd

Reaction score

segdoh49

Reaction score
What slayher kernel did UD 1.0.0 run on? I want it back!!!

ALso, why does this thing bounce up and down when your scroll to the top or the bottom of a page? I thought my phone was jacked up until I realized that was on purpose.

As a positive.. Good Lord this thing has options... I will be feeding my nerd side when I get home tonight!

What is everone talking about BOUNCE, I guess I don't see it 'cause I'm using ADW Launcher...it must only pertain to Launcher Pro ???Right.
Feed you nerd side and get to work on your 24K gold theme buddy, before Kook get his Golden elegance theme up for 2.0/I'll be watching you, Ha!

doomer4life

Reaction score

donerico

Reaction score
Fantastic so far. I haven't tried everything yet, but looking really good and fast. The only thing I don't like is the incoming call screen, as others have pointed out, the contact picture is to the side, really small, and the incoming call message is on top of the picture, looks really messed up or unfinished.
Anyway, this ROM is definitely bringing me back to UD :)