The sims 3 (3-D) on motorola droid.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
I swear i saw the Sims 3 in the market a month or so ago. Didn't have good reviews from what I saw which is why i didn't even try it.

kennydied23

Reaction score
I swear i saw the Sims 3 in the market a month or so ago. Didn't have good reviews from what I saw which is why i didn't even try it.

It is in the market, but not the 3d version. Yes it has bad reviews because it's a 2d version that is crappy compared to the iphone version.

Hell Toupee

Reaction score
Found a Samsung ROM dump by a dev called Wes Garner but don't have the first clue how to extract the files. Oh well.

xtremecanefan

Reaction score

It is in the market, but not the 3d version. Yes it has bad reviews because it's a 2d version that is crappy compared to the iphone version.

Gotcha, did not notice that.

Anyone given it a shot? I really enjoy sims games but not enough to play them on PC, but would love to play on the when i am away from home.

Wish they would put it on the market so I at least get a refund option if it doesn;t work out.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Found a Samsung ROM dump by a dev called Wes Garner but don't have the first clue how to extract the files. Oh well.
I downloaded it to check it out, installed it. But when I try to run it, it asks me what I want to open it with, giving me choices like emulators and stuff, so I don't know.

tu3218

Reaction score
I downloaded it to check it out, installed it. But when I try to run it, it asks me what I want to open it with, giving me choices like emulators and stuff, so I don't know.

bummer, im about 2 min from finishing the download. Did the game install okay?

Dark Lazer

Reaction score

bummer, im about 2 min from finishing the download. Did the game install okay?
Yeah it says it installed, and it even shows the game in the list of my apps though the game file is only 12 kb's so thats kinda weird.

Hell Toupee

Reaction score
Can't post a link at the moment but I'm sure if you Google Samsung dump Wes Garner it should pop up. If not I will try to find it again when I get home.

azazin

Reaction score
I have the APKs, but it's agaisnt the rules to post paid games :l

enkryptik

Reaction score
Yeah, I can only find the launcher apk and not the other one when extracting the vibrant dump :(

spiller37

Reaction score
I believe the file names are "the_sims_3.apk" for the content and "Sims3_Samsung_Embed_Launcher.apk". Remember Google is your friend...

enkryptik

Reaction score
heh i think you may be right. thanks. helps to know the actual filenames