The sims 3 (3-D) on motorola droid.

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
I had the white textures as well, it was the larger file, the 12mb one that was incorrect, you need the ~72mb instead, i searched "the_sims_3.apk" in google, the first result should be filestube, scroll down and look for "01 TeeEssThree" from hotfile.com size: 72mb

enjoy
Not sure why its called that but it is the correct file, and in english

Ps dont forget to uninstall the 12mb file first

so the 72mb .apk file works on the droid? No white textures?

That is correct, you need the small one (Launcher, about 20kb) and the large one (72mb) Use Astro to install both, working flawlessly on Droid 1.

bobbiedaboo

Reaction score
I had the white textures as well, it was the larger file, the 12mb one that was incorrect, you need the ~72mb instead, i searched "the_sims_3.apk" in google, the first result should be filestube, scroll down and look for "01 TeeEssThree" from hotfile.com size: 72mb

enjoy
Not sure why its called that but it is the correct file, and in english

Ps dont forget to uninstall the 12mb file first

so the 72mb .apk file works on the droid? No white textures?

That is correct, you need the small one (Launcher, about 20kb) and the large one (72mb) Use Astro to install both, working flawlessly on Droid 1.

i cant install the 72mb
it says that i cant view it and need to free up some space on my phone while i HAVE enough space!

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
Can this not be installed on the sd card? If not, how much space do I need on my internal memory?

I can't seem to, maybe if you have a custom rom or root you can set it install everything to SD, install it, then turn it back to how you had it you can, but it doesn't seem to be able to be moved.

Big file is ~72 mb so id aim to have at least 80 free just to be sure.

shiyou

Reaction score
Can this not be installed on the sd card? If not, how much space do I need on my internal memory?

I can't seem to, maybe if you have a custom rom or root you can set it install everything to SD, install it, then turn it back to how you had it you can, but it doesn't seem to be able to be moved.

i have 86 mb free and it still says that im out of space and need to free up some more, it doesnt give me the option to install at all
i have the milestone, maybe thats the problem?

tu3218

Reaction score

I got it to install, but it wouldn't let me move it over to my sd card an I am rooted running BB.4. So I can't have this on my phone cause if I keep it installed, it just says I'm low on memory.

jacobrv

Reaction score
I'm running UD6. I installed the launcher first, then went into the UD menu and set it to always install to SD. Then I installed the 72mb one. After that I went back into the UD menu and set installs to auto again. Worked great. Had one crash when I tried to use the shortcut button to send my sim to work, but when I reloaded I found that it had saved my data to the exact minute and I just had to manually walk my sim there.

tu3218

Reaction score
I tried doing that but it still won't let me install to my sd card. Very annoying, especially since you said it did install on your sd card. Any other suggestions?

bobbiedaboo

Reaction score
it still doesnt work for me
i have enough space on my phone but it still says i have not enough space!!

jvrcb17

Reaction score
I would definitely like to know how you did this too... The EA site doesn't show the Droid 1 as compatible. What did you do?

psolano

Reaction score
I downloaded this to my droid and it did install... however... after the open screens i noticed that there are a few things missing. There is no background or hair the only thing you see is from the feet to the face of the sim, everything else has a white block over it. Any ideas why this is? It's the only game I've had this done to me.