The sims 3 (3-D) on motorola droid.

spiller37

Reaction score
If you use a rom that supports apps2sd, just set it to install everything to sd. Then install the 80 meg apk, which will go to the sd card. Then you can set it back to auto operation. SS 4.6 from the terminal is apps2sd on and then apps2sd auto after the install.

bobbiedaboo

Reaction score
guys!! this is not as easy as installing other apps, ur thinking to simple
something shud be installed on the root of the phone that redirects to the extracted 80 mb files in ur sd card with a specific directory

rbk3ai

Reaction score
Can I get some help all I could find from the dump was the embedded launcher any clue to where it is? Well anyways I would also like a pm for the the_sims_3.apk because I can't locate it...

spiller37

Reaction score
You must install both .apk files for this game to function and more than likely you will have to install the larger one on the SD card. This will also not work on phones with Snapdragon hardware.

tu3218

Reaction score
Well I got the game running on my phone but it seems there are images missing in the game. I'm gonna try restarting my phone an see if that helps.

Nealius

Reaction score
Well I got the game running on my phone but it seems there are images missing in the game. I'm gonna try restarting my phone an see if that helps.

i saw your post on xda. where did you find it?

bobbiedaboo

Reaction score
i got it start up but most of the textures are white
i geuss the sims 3 is only compatible with samsung i9000 hardware

The Matt

Reaction score
I found a couple different apks of this, and just wondering why it needs so many permissions. My location, reading/writing contact data, modify battery statistics, and so on. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but does anyone know why?

bobbiedaboo

Reaction score
so they can trace where u live and there will be like 6 man coming to your house

hemorrdroid

Reaction score
I had the white textures as well, it was the larger file, the 12mb one that was incorrect, you need the ~72mb instead, i searched "the_sims_3.apk" in google, the first result should be filestube, scroll down and look for "01 TeeEssThree" from hotfile.com size: 72mb

enjoy
Not sure why its called that but it is the correct file, and in english

Ps dont forget to uninstall the 12mb file first

tu3218

Reaction score
I had the white textures as well, it was the larger file, the 12mb one that was incorrect, you need the ~72mb instead, i searched "the_sims_3.apk" in google, the first result should be filestube, scroll down and look for "01 TeeEssThree" from hotfile.com size: 72mb

enjoy
Not sure why its called that but it is the correct file, and in english

Ps dont forget to uninstall the 12mb file first

so the 72mb .apk file works on the droid? No white textures?

Nealius

Reaction score
i just loaded the 72mb apk, i was unable to launch the game
So I got the Launcher apk.
I was able to launch the game and create a Sim. it hung from there.

edit: I need to do a battery pull to resolve the issue with the game hanging.
relaunched the game. it works perfect now.