The Screen Shots Thread = Evolution of this forum

loop4zil

Reaction score
If you haven't checked it out recently the Screen shot thread is kinda fun to review.

You get to see hardcore vets ask their first noob question...

Lots of questions early on about weather clocks etc....then it becomes Rooting, frameres, metamorph ect. The knowledge of the general population sky rockets

• Around page 20-25 the first home replacements start showing up
  • 25-30 Skinable widgets and BetterCut starts showing up
  • 35+ Home++ starts popping up all over the place...seems to be the home of choice
  • Then around the 140s to 150s you start seeing the first BBs or Smoked Glass ROMS...some 2.1 launchers
  • Then by the 190s+...seems if 50%+ are running custom ROMS...and LOTS of setcpu
  • 240s...2.1 ROMS
pretty interesting evolution.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've been on DF since it started... never seen that thread broken down like that. It is kind of interesting.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
That is a very cool observation. I do remember when it started up. When we were trying to figure out how to take a screenshot! The evolution has been fast and great. Thanks for a little droid nostalgia!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That is a very cool observation. I do remember when it started up. When we were trying to figure out how to take a screenshot! The evolution has been fast and great. Thanks for a little droid nostalgia!

I remember the scramble to take screen shots. general knowledge on the forums has definitely evolved!

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

I remember the scramble to take screen shots. general knowledge on the forums has definitely evolved!

yea, remember when open home came out with the camera button screenshot ability. OMFG it take screens!!! lol

OP
loop4zil

loop4zil

Reaction score
I felt like a super genius when I figured out how to load SDK...and take a shots via ddms. When I rooted...good god I was nervous...

I am still a noob...just a noob with a wicked fast phone

gerbsevolution7

Reaction score
imma noob and i have absolutly no idea what your talking about, but i <3 my droid ahahha:motdroidhoriz: