Invisible lock screen sliders?

STX21

Reaction score
First off, let me start by saying this ROM is absolutely awesome. I've tried multiple different ROMs, and always end up coming back to UD.

However, I have one question. Is there anyway to make the slide to unlock and mute sliders transparent? Maybe a metamorph theme or something? I know it's a long shot, but any help is much appreciated.

Thanks again!
STX21

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Try this. Should work. backup before applying. It's a Metamorph

Attachments

• invisible.zip
    321.7 KB · Views: 207
OP
S

STX21

Reaction score
Try this. Should work. backup before applying. It's a Metamorph

Works flawlessly, except for when the phone is in vibrate mode. When in vibrate mode, it still shows the button for the volume slider.

Not sure how easy that is to fix, but a fix would be more than appreciated. Either way, I'm definitely going to keep using this. Thanks a bunch!!

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry about that...please try this one, and let me know if it works...

Attachments

• invisible.zip
    321.7 KB · Views: 175

WooYooFoo

Reaction score
Works great in Portrait mode. Landscape still has the images though. I don't mind though because I rarely open the keyboard.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Works great in Portrait mode. Landscape still has the images though. I don't mind though because I rarely open the keyboard.

doh! hahaa...i rarely change my landscape stuff cuz i use the physical keyboard so rarely that I don't care. But I'll fix it...again haah...one sec...

OP
S

STX21

Reaction score
Sorry about that...please try this one, and let me know if it works...

Not a problem at all! Thanks a bunch for the quick reply. The newer one does indeed fix the problem.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
ok here it is, the final..hahaa...will work in landscape and portrait. enjoy!

Attachments

• invisible.zip
    321.7 KB · Views: 305

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah framework-res edits through metamorph always does weird things like that...the actual MM file doesn't touch the wallpaper of course, but its something else in the framework-res that does it (i don't know what)...best bet is to just replace your wallpaper, or restore your backup if you don't like the invisible sliders

macdonaldj2

Reaction score
yeah it's fine...I just had to search for it on here...I found it and it's all good