The Samsung Galaxy S4 Screenshot Thread

victoriak68

Reaction score
^^ It's called KitKat Experience; I think DroidForums actually news posted it one week :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I downloaded apex launcher. I even bought pro because I had some Google rewards to cash in. Needless to say, Nova Launcher kicks Apex ass and not only supports KitKat experience, but also has KitKat icon theme included as one of its default themes. Totally regretting my Apex purchase because I already had awesome with Nova. Reason? Nova is more versatile and customizable.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
To each their own, I suppose! I prefer Apex because it allows you to change icon size in the free version and the Tablet home screen transition it provides much like in TW

victoriak68

Reaction score
To each their own, I suppose! I prefer Apex because it allows you to change icon size in the free version and the Tablet home screen transition it provides much like in TW

I bought both so I don't know. What I do know is that Nova isn't expensive, but is more customizable. But, like you said, to each their own. Bottom line, when giving up the cash, Nova is more worthy.