The Samsung Galaxy S4 Screenshot Thread

Neoart

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4 White SCH1545
I'll Admit - This is a huge Challenge to get to this point and into all the settings that cannot be seen in real time what is happening -
Let alone the many apps tried and removed that were closer to insanity what they were really up to -
This is my first Android = S4. 3 months old - on Verizon.

Just to get a Clock or Weather - without all the drama process - You Guys must have gone through some special therapy I missed.
Hugely Inspired by the talent here to give it a worthy try.
I passed on paying extra for now for the apps used - so 7/10's of the options were out of reach.
I looked at it as less torture anyway.

I Think I'll Stick with what it took to get this far for an older punk...
When I get to my favorite watering hole - This Screen might qualify for free beer.
Cheers . .

The actual screen looks a little richer in color & detail.

10374271703_fa842308c7_z.jpg

Weather is from Fancy Widgets

Wall Paper - Droid DNA
. . .

Next venture - find some 3D button icons with style.
More like this - As the shape of and trim - So far, all night didn't come up with any.
RkcTjA02ydPzS9G5ZKOk4og6EodGWwTMmgtEbBkzTV72ikGD2jkDkkgnicDL_phCfic=w300

Last edited:

crashvoodoo

Reaction score
I loved the hardware especially the amoled screen with its amazing blacks but touchwiz always puts me off. Made that mistake with my Note 2 and just couldn't get past it but custom ROMs were buggy and annoying.

After finding out that you could root and flash the official Play Edition ROM onto it with relative ease I dropped my nexus 4 and it's dodgy battery life like a stone and picked this up.

I think what was the icing on the cake though was that fact that I discovered Xposed framework at the same time.

PuuGeVp.png

ff6yrPq.png

Proper stock android with tweaks like you get in a custom ROM but without all the niggle little bugs that annoy you. Win!

Sent from my GPE S4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

victoriak68

Reaction score
@mrscaligirl Nice. My favorite color combination, but I also love the abstract design as well. Can you provide details? What launcher do you use? what clock & weather widget is that? I'd love a copy of that wallpaper also if that's possible. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

victoriak68

Reaction score
e4a3u9e9.jpg
My homescreen/desktop set to auto hide notification bar and dock. I love Nova Launcher almost as much as my little Dusty girl, lol

mrscaligirl

Reaction score
@mrscaligirl Nice. My favorite color combination, but I also love the abstract design as well. Can you provide details? What launcher do you use? what clock & weather widget is that? I'd love a copy of that wallpaper also if that's possible. :)

Thanks, yeah I love those colors also :)

I always use Apex launcher
Fancy widgets and my icons are black and blue icon pack by stealthychief.

symy5atu.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

victoriak68

Reaction score
@mrscaligirl Haha, how funny that you should have that icon pack by stealthychief. I'm currently using stealthychief's dark ICS theme for my Kii keyboard which is a gorgeous black and blue theme. It's actually my favorite keyboard theme and there's a matching theme for Go SMS. Okay, so maybe it's only funny to me, but I feel this urge to start singing "It's A Small World" lol.

mrscaligirl

Reaction score
@mrscaligirl Haha, how funny that you should have that icon pack by stealthychief. I'm currently using stealthychief's dark ICS theme for my Kii keyboard which is a gorgeous black and blue theme. It's actually my favorite keyboard theme and there's a matching theme for Go SMS. Okay, so maybe it's only funny to me, but I feel this urge to start singing "It's A Small World" lol.

That's too funny, I use the same keyboard and theme for my kii keyboard, let's just say we have good taste :D

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
That's too funny, I use the same keyboard and theme for my kii keyboard, let's just say we have good taste :D

What keyboard? I loved my S4 but like my Moto X more. :/

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk