Galaxy S4 Thermometer & Sensors app

mole363

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

If you would like to measure temperature, humidity, environmental conditions, and all other sensors data (Acceleration, Gravity, Magnetic field, Pressure, Light level, etc.) you can try this application, which was developed exclusively for the Samsung Galaxy S4 (currently it's the only phone with temperature and humidity sensors embedded).

Galaxy S4 All-in-1 Thermometer

For all the features available, check the application description and screenshots.

View attachment 63562 View attachment 63563 View attachment 63564

GVLBob

Reaction score
Looks like you should fix the English units display. In the US, we use a decimal point rather than a comma. So "78.4 F" instead of "78,4 F". Or has that been fixed already in the app.

And I would also allow for the "Other Sensor" information to be displayed in English units.

Last edited:
OP
M

mole363

Reaction score
Looks like you should fix the English units display. In the US, we use a decimal point rather than a comma. So "78.4 F" instead of "78,4 F". Or has that been fixed already in the app.

And I would also allow for the "Other Sensor" information to be displayed in English units.
Actually it is set automatically depending on your phone language. (e.g US users see a decimal point while European users see a comma)

Last edited:

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Hello everyone,

If you would like to measure temperature, humidity, environmental conditions, and all other sensors data (Acceleration, Gravity, Magnetic field, Pressure, Light level, etc.) you can try this application, which was developed exclusively for the Samsung Galaxy S4 (currently it's the only phone with temperature and humidity sensors embedded).

Galaxy S4 All-in-1 Thermometer

For all the features available, check the application description and screenshots.

View attachment 63562 View attachment 63563 View attachment 63564
Thanks, looks awesome! Any chance the magnetometer reading could be tweaked to estimate ambient radiation levels? :happy3:

I also chuckled when I saw "acceleration - gravity". Now skydivers can take a picture, make a call, and tell when they've hit critical velocity all at the same time and with a single device!

-Matt

OP
M

mole363

Reaction score
Thanks, looks awesome! Any chance the magnetometer reading could be tweaked to estimate ambient radiation levels? :happy3:

I also chuckled when I saw "acceleration - gravity". Now skydivers can take a picture, make a call, and tell when they've hit critical velocity all at the same time and with a single device!

-Matt
Haha cool :) Ideas for future updates are always welcome :)

OP
M

mole363

Reaction score
v 1.0.5 is now available :)

You can now launch the app by tapping on the widget
Added 1x1 temperature widget
Added 1x1 humidity widget
Added option to change widget background (in settings)

Please rate at Google Play!

Thank you everyone for your support!

Last edited:

markspend1

Reaction score
Hey Guys well i think that Thermometer App is a very useful program that allows you know temperature and the moisture in the air.They are actual information depending on your place with your cellphone whenever they want.Thanks!!